General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Whoop Whoop Wednesday - Day 94

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 4 Sep 2013 08:45

Of passing smiles forward :-D :-D :-D :-D

Start the day with a smile.....end the day with a smile :-D ;-)

Mayhem, Madness and full of FUN in here always GUARANTEED :-D <3

Todays Special ~~~~ ***Ann*** <3 <3

Mwooooooooochios <3 <3 <3

Susan-nz

Susan-nz Report 4 Sep 2013 09:00

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-),

Have a lovely day Mersey et al,

I am sipping a vino , very nice it is too.

Dermot

Dermot Report 4 Sep 2013 09:35

“There are known knowns; there are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know we don't know".

—Donald Rumsfeld (2002).

Mersey

Mersey Report 4 Sep 2013 09:51

Hi Susan have one or two for me will you...its a bit early for me but what the heck :-D :-D ;-)

~~~~ Dermot I just know you make me smile with your posts even if I dont always understand them LOL .... Keep them coming :-D :-D ;-)

Jeniwren

Jeniwren Report 4 Sep 2013 09:51

Hello all smiley people :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Hope everyone is enjoying the lovely weather, and hope it lasts for a few more weeks.
Mersey my house is always full of mayhem, sometimes I would like a peaceful day,
but then no doubt it would get boring.
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~to all.
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :- <3 <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 4 Sep 2013 09:55

Good morning to you lovely smiley Jean :-D :-D :-D....Have a great day on the gorgeous day......as usual give the horses a scrimmage from me

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 4 Sep 2013 10:37

Morning one and all <3 <3 <3 <3 :-D.

PEACE ???????????? :-S :-S :-S :-S :-S :-0 :-0 :-0, what's that :-S :-D. Never have that in this household.

GeordiePride

GeordiePride Report 4 Sep 2013 11:13

Good morning Mersey and all you lovely people.
Another glorious day so I may have a visit to the coast shortly.
Hope you all have a lovely day where ever you are.

GP

GeordiePride

GeordiePride Report 4 Sep 2013 11:17

Here is a copy of the post that GinN sent in the early hours this morning (our time)

Hello, I think I'll wake you all up for a nightcap in Canada - it's only 8.15 in the evening!
Poor GP, you seem to be having trouble getting the ladies to join you - never mind, I'll be back next Monday night to take pity on you!
I've been reading through the Limericks, and you're right, Mersey, PMSL! Glad you are all still as mad as ever.

Been to a great place this evening, to learn about the First Nations people of Canada, and had a lovely ethnic type meal. We are in Whistler at the moment - it's beautiful, so will explore it tomorrow while we have a free day. We are being kept very busy!

I must say that the choice of drinks is going down hill in cyberland - nothing but beer!.
In case you were wondering - I wasn't fed by my Mam, she couldn't, so I was given alternate bottles of Merlot, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Pernod, all which have contributed to the person I am today - a right case!
:-
Well, I'll bid you goodnight, goodmorning, good afternoon, or good evening, depending where you are in the world!
from Lynda.

Mersey

Mersey Report 4 Sep 2013 11:34

Cooooeeeeee LG how is you and yours :-D :-D <3 <3 <3

~~~~~ GP :-D oooo I missed GeordieN's post thanks for putting it on the thread Sunbeam......she sounds like she is having the best time!!! Im definitely going on holibobs with her next time :-D ;-)

Have a great day GP baking in the sunshine :-D :-D :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 4 Sep 2013 11:42

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mersey, fine thanks all busy getting ready for back to school and college tomorrow.

Mersey

Mersey Report 4 Sep 2013 11:48

My nephews went back yesterday and they simply could not wait bless them.....Hope they all enjoy LG :-) <3

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 4 Sep 2013 12:04

Afternoon Mersey and all :-D

Dull here today but still very warm. :-)

Enjoy your day

Emma :-)

eRRolSheep

eRRolSheep Report 4 Sep 2013 12:06

Surely GeordieinNorfolk, with her hands-on, oops lips-on, expertise should know that there are SIX bottles in a case!

Dermot, was that before or after he KNEW it was correct to go into Afghanistan and Iraq?

Mersey

Mersey Report 4 Sep 2013 12:09

Emms I will send you some sunshine Petal :-D have a lovely day <3

eRRolSheep

eRRolSheep Report 4 Sep 2013 12:14

Ms RobBobEmms do you have red hair?

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 4 Sep 2013 12:20

Thanks Mersey <3

Errol why for you want to know :-) :-D

eRRolSheep

eRRolSheep Report 4 Sep 2013 12:25