General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ya Gotta Laff.....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barry_

Barry_ Report 12 Sep 2013 01:49

A great shame that it's truly the way kids are brought up these days ...

... but it is funny!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55285188/Techno.jpg

(How many of YOU had a peek at the other gender when YOU were very young?
Come on, be truthful; don't be bashful!)

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 12 Sep 2013 02:57

I didn't!

I'm the oldest of five and have four brothers, the youngest was born when I was nearly 15.

:-)

love the cartoon :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 12 Sep 2013 07:46

So amusing :-D :-D :-D

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 13 Sep 2013 07:45

I played Drs and Nurses with the older girls from next door, in their shed which was very clean and tidy. My Mum went ballistic when she saw me sitting in my knickers and without my vest, being examined. All so innocent but Mum was appalled and put a stop to games like that. Heaven knows what she would have done if the boys from next door were playing Doctors but they were off with the football in the street.

I suppose I saw my brothers as babies being bathed, can't really remember now lol altho my Mum was very shy when it came to talking about the birds and bees, again I can't recall much sex education at home!

Lizx