General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Programme about the British harvest.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 13 Sep 2013 21:46

Is anybody else watching it?

One of the best things I have seen for a long time.

Diamonds-R-A-Girls-Best-Friend

Diamonds-R-A-Girls-Best-Friend Report 13 Sep 2013 22:10

I've been watching it Sharron and have enjoyed the program, sometimes I think the commentators say some stupid things though.

My OH was talking to Tom Bradshaw today (Thursday's program) Tom said the last scene about the bread took over four hours to shoot, he said there was so much faffing about.

The best cherries I have eaten this year have come from Herefordshire.

Lesley x

lollybasher

lollybasher Report 14 Sep 2013 13:40

I watched last night and wished I'd seen all the series as I love these country programmes.

This year is the first I've been able to buy so many cherries as they have always been so expensive and imported. I was buying them every week while they were in the shops, I have now started eating blueberries, I prefer them as they come out of the punnet, (washed first). I hope Fred is behaving himself. (some hope.)

:-D :-D :-D