General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The mystery of nostril hair ;-)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paul Barton, Special Agent

Paul Barton, Special Agent Report 14 Sep 2013 11:04

At the age of 58 I find it increasingly important to use tweezers on nostril hair. If I don't, I find it tickles and irritates and looks disgusting. So how come I see so many middle aged men with complete bushes sprouting from their noses. Apart from the appearance it must tickle like mad. I was talking to a bloke the other day and to be honest I was finding it difficult to maintain eye contact with the forest of hair extending far out of both orifices, with captured matter bobbing up and down as he talked. What is wrong with these people?

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 14 Sep 2013 11:17

My husband had a little gadget for this job with an attachment for his ears. I agree hairy noses and ears are not a pretty sight.

Frederick

Frederick Report 14 Sep 2013 12:28

Hi Paul. Plenty of info on Google, just put in Nasal Hair.

Includes Nasal Hair---Wikipedia.
How can I lose unwanted Nasal Hair.
How to get rid of Nose Hair.

No way pluck them it can lead to infection.
One woman puts wax on a stick up there. OUCH

F. :-S :-S :-S.

Paul Barton, Special Agent

Paul Barton, Special Agent Report 14 Sep 2013 13:13

The bloke I was talking about needed a Black & Decker hedge cutter! :-D

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 14 Sep 2013 20:06

there is a special place on the top of my head........when I find the right bit, I can pull em up from there.... ;-)