General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

SNAKE POO

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 25 Jan 2014 07:13

IT WAS SO FUNNY
COULDN'T SLEEP SO PUT TV ON AND WATCHED COME DINE WITH ME!

THE HOST HAD A PET SNAKE AND WHEN SHE
BOUGHT THE SWEET IN SHE
PUT THE SNAKE ROUND HER NECK THEN ON THE TABLE

NOW I HAVE NEVER SEEN A SNAKE WEE OR POO BUT THIS
ONE DID ALL OVER THE TABLECLOTH!
THE OTHER WOMAN WAS HORRIFIED AS I WOULD BE
SNAKE POO WITH MY FOOD
NO THANKS ,
BUT IT DID MAKE ME LAUGH :-D

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 25 Jan 2014 07:17

That's an old one repeated Gwen, saw it the first time round and thought it disgusting, why on earth would you put a snake on the dining table, especially if it was likely to wee and poo - urgh!

Do you watch Sun Sex and Suspicious parents? It's quite funny but really the antics of the young people is appalling, they give the brits a bad name abroad and put themselves at risk of sexual infections, pregnancy and even death. I am glad my son never went through this stage, he couldn't afford expensive lads holidays and won't do now he is settled down. His holidays at Reading Festival and such and quick trips to Prague were worrying enough to me, I know there is lots I won't have known about but these holidays in the sun with all the boozing and such are crazy.

Lizx