General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Has winter ended then?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Budgie Rustler

Budgie Rustler Report 29 Jan 2014 11:08

Is it now Spring?.. :-S

Just had a stroll out back down the garden path and saw a couple of Wood Pigeons cooing and doing mating gestures.
Then I noticed Bluebell plants at about 4 inches high.

Bet me mentioning this will put the mockers on it :-D :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 29 Jan 2014 11:11

Im *shivery* cold so its still winter :-D

Budgie Rustler

Budgie Rustler Report 29 Jan 2014 11:18

Hiya Mersey my sweet icckle Coo ca Choo , How`s yous diddlin` our kid? xxx <3 <3 <3

:-D :-D :-D :-D

Budgie Rustler

Budgie Rustler Report 29 Jan 2014 11:22

Now that I`ve mentioned Coo ca Choo I might as well flag it up.he,he,
(Just for yous sweetie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9xWJGlr1vw

:-D :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 29 Jan 2014 11:22

Im fine Chucklechops :-D ;-) keeeeep smiling :-D :-D <3 <3

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 29 Jan 2014 11:27

SPRING

, isn't that where water comes from?

I see that our " resident" great tits are spring cleaning the nesting box............no sign of them using the one with the camera in though.........

Mersey

Mersey Report 29 Jan 2014 11:29

I thought it was an onion :-D

Awwwwwthanks Chucklechops :-D ;-)

Island

Island Report 29 Jan 2014 11:40

Mr Fentone! :-D :-D :-D

I have to say Budgerama, I've had collared doves practising for the White Helmets - without the bikes - on me fence since before Christmas :-0 :-0

They were quite springy ;-) :-D

Budgie Rustler

Budgie Rustler Report 29 Jan 2014 11:58

Morning Island sweetie, the mild spring like weather made me think of sorting the greenhouse out and getting ready to start setting my home grown seeds for the Tommies and Chillies. :-D :-D

Made another 3 jars of the old Red Fire Powder out of last seasons chillies and still have deseeded tomatoes in the freezer. (great for making curries with)

Where you been hiding any ways missy, ya been in hibernation mode?

xx :-D :-D

Island

Island Report 29 Jan 2014 13:13

Arfernoonie BudgeBobbykins.

I've been oot and aboot, hither and thither, people to see, places to go, Corrie to watch :-D :-D

We didn't grow any chillis last year as it was too late but we still have plenty of hellfire sauce from the 2012 crop. Plenty of home grown tom chutney left from last year too, all a bit different as I had 3 or 4 sessions.
Looking forward to getting cracking this year but it's mizz and drizz so not conducive. :-|

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 29 Jan 2014 14:26

just been in the garden
and my tulips are 4 inches high and the pussy willows in bud

cant wait to see a bit of sunshine though :-D :-D

KittytheLearnerCook

KittytheLearnerCook Report 29 Jan 2014 15:03

Daffodils are up, tulips are up and I have one crocus poking it's little head above a puddle :-D

Still raining and cold, but I think it's not too far away. :-D