General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

THE SILENT TREATMENT

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

MR_MAGOO

MR_MAGOO Report 8 Feb 2014 11:07

A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment.

Suddenly the man realized that the next day he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight.

Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE), he wrote on a piece of paper, 'Please wake me at 5:00 AM.' He left it where he knew she would find it.

The next morning the man woke up, only to discover it
was 9:00 AM and he had missed his flight.

Furious, he was about to go to see why his wife hadn't wakened him when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed. The paper said, 'It is 5:00 AM. Wake up.'

Men are not equipped for these kinds of contests.

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 8 Feb 2014 11:18

:-D :-D :-D

kandj

kandj Report 8 Feb 2014 11:31

Funny!

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 8 Feb 2014 13:18

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Kim Annette

Kim Annette Report 8 Feb 2014 17:35

once again Mr Magoo u have my cacking up.....

Janet

Janet Report 9 Feb 2014 03:52

I think that is really funny

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 9 Feb 2014 10:43

:-D :-D :-D