General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

He's at it again

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 24 Mar 2014 22:49

I was soaking in the lavender tonight when Fred decided he had a problem with his catheter.

OH went down to him and there was absolutely nothing wrong at all but Fred persisted so OH rang the out of hours service.

The operator insisted on speaking to him which was fruitful in the extreme!

It was enough for Fred who is now sleeping like a baby.

However, a nurse is. at this very moment, on her way to see him at her own insistence!

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 24 Mar 2014 23:25

Sharron, I do hope the nurse does not wake Fred. Have a good sleep if you can.

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 25 Mar 2014 01:13

I hope the nurse wakes Fred up gently......... before she tries the catheter

They might both get a fright.

:-0

Sharron

Sharron Report 25 Mar 2014 07:52

He is downstairs giving the carers some now.

It is shower day and they always get stick then.

As I thought, there was absolutely nothing wrong with his catheter last night. I think I might tart resorting to the Tic- Tacs if he goes on like this.

Merlin

Merlin Report 25 Mar 2014 14:48

Hope you enjoyed your Bath in Lavender :-D :-D,Mines outside the Front Door :-D could be dificult bathing there. :-D :-D ;-) ;-) Regards to Fred.