General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Nite nite.......

Page 0 + 1 of 5

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 28 Mar 2014 22:05

......everyone:)

jude

Wend

Wend Report 28 Mar 2014 22:08

Nitey nite Jude - sweet dreams ;-)

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 28 Mar 2014 22:13

Goodnight Jude....sleep well/ BC XX

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 28 Mar 2014 22:14

You too ;-)

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 29 Mar 2014 07:07

Morning:).....blimey this is early for me. This past couple of weeks the dog wakes us at 6am with a bark, no idea why other than he was in kennels a few weeks ago and we think he has cottoned on to the other early morning barkers....grrr...oh well lets put the kettle on ;-) :-) :-) :-)

jude :-D :-D :-D :-D (grimace)

Susan-nz

Susan-nz Report 29 Mar 2014 19:11

Good upside down morning Jude,

Hope you are well?..

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 29 Mar 2014 20:45

We are both well thanks Susan:)...Hope you are too??
Hows that daughter of yours?? :-)

Nite nite again everyone......l just fell asleep watching the telly so its time for my bed:)

jude xx

Wend

Wend Report 29 Mar 2014 21:18

Nothing like an early night Jude - you'll be raring to go tomorrow. :-D

Sorry about Brighton to-day :-(

Nite nite xx

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 29 Mar 2014 21:24

nighty night jude xx :-D

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 30 Mar 2014 09:42

Morning...:)

Ohh poor old Brighton, Vic was'nt a happy chappy. What about West Brom then...:((

Woke at 5.30 by mice or something larger gnawing under the bloody floorboards, this might checking out as l don't want to be putting me foot through the floor...grrrr and there was us feeding the little blighters when the bird feeding area was flooded in the floods....LOL

jude :-|

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 30 Mar 2014 22:24

Nearly another nite nite.....just got back from having a meal in the next village, but sadly did'nt enjoy it very much. Its such a shame cause the food has always been good, the service abit slow, but tonight the service was horrendously slow and the food not so good.....40 mins to wait for our starter.....horrendous!!!!...rib eyed steak...l asked for medium, l got medium and RARE!!! also the new pots were awful. Do you usually have butter on the toast with pate?? we did'nt but l thought we should have? The salad with steak was rocket and just rocket, we thought it was a SALAD!!
£61.00 for 2....no pud. As l walked into the bar where Vic was paying l heard the owner say 'did you enjoy your meal' and Vic replying 'ye thank you', little old me piped up with NO WE DID'NT.....lol...wont be going there again:(((((....but we did enjoy being out and having a drink and food together:) x

Nite nite

jude ;-)

Susan-nz

Susan-nz Report 31 Mar 2014 00:50

Ouch, 61 pounds sounds very expensive for your meal - though having said that I obviously don't use sterling so what do I know... Good on you for piping up and telling the owner you didn't enjoy your meal, I think we sometimes don't want to 'make a fuss'.....

Fruit is well, 'blooming' in fact. ;-).

Look forward to catching up with you both in June hopefully. :-)

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 31 Mar 2014 09:56

Morning:)

Slept well last night...yehhh

Susan.......That price did include 4 drinks , l spose its not that expensive, but the rib eye steaks were £19 each, thats alot for us....we usually go to wetherspoons:)))

So pleased the Fruit is blooming:)...yeh roll on June, not that l want the year to go too fast of course!

jude xx

Wend

Wend Report 31 Mar 2014 09:57

Morning Jude :-D

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 31 Mar 2014 22:13

Nite nite:)

Island

Island Report 31 Mar 2014 22:16

Nightie night Jude :-D

Von

Von Report 31 Mar 2014 22:19