General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Maybe we should do this here.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

MR_MAGOO

MR_MAGOO Report 13 Apr 2014 22:31

:-D.... :-D.... :-D

http://iravaban.net/en/30552.html

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 13 Apr 2014 23:21

Brilliant idea - and before they get crushed, they'll be obvious to motorcyclists :-D

I also like their follow-up promise :-D

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 13 Apr 2014 23:47

:-S :-S :-S

Huh? I got what looks like a court case in... Russia?

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 14 Apr 2014 01:11

and look for?

I did like the pic of the tulips planted in potholes............ some of our streets are more potholes than bitumen, some people planted trees in them last year.... one woman put a deck chair & beach umbrella outside her house, with a sign saying this was a community pool.

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 14 Apr 2014 03:02

lol Allan

Just about everyone in town signed a petition, and bombarded the local council with emails about our potholes. They sent out several gangs, who filled the potholes with gravel & tar..... and the next big downpour washed it all out again.

No idea what WA drivers are like, but NSW drivers give Qld drivers a wide berth, especially at roundabouts.

Edit..... I forgot to mention... one mad person planted a marijuana plant ... we had a REAL pothole :-D

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 14 Apr 2014 08:49

Scozz- love the idea of planting a marijuana plant in a pothole!! :-D