General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I must have done something right

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 18 Apr 2014 15:27

My nephew complete with friends have booked to come out in July ..mind they haven´t booked their flights yet, so there is hope for me yet :-D Although this year they pay rent.

My niece is booked for August with her friend and flights booked.

But best of all my sis-in-law enjoyed her stay with us so much in January that not only has she asked to come back (of course she is welcome) but she has also booked time off work and flights !!! This is for NEXT January :-0 . :-D :-D. As I said I must have done something right. :-D :-D.

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 18 Apr 2014 15:50

Book me in Uzzi!!

Do I get breakfast in bed??

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 18 Apr 2014 16:05

lol no Prickles I don´t do breakfast in bed but I certainly could book you in. :-D :-D

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 18 Apr 2014 16:08

Nah.............I have to have breakfast in bed on me Ollybob.

Thanks anyway!

:-D :-D :-D

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 18 Apr 2014 16:12

My loss :-D :-D :-D

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 18 Apr 2014 16:16

Sure is!

:-D :-D :-D

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 18 Apr 2014 16:41

:-D :-D :-D I can do bread and Jam outside the door if this helps ......gawd does that make me sound desperate ? :-D

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 18 Apr 2014 16:49

Uzzi...........I am not being funny or nuffin but.............

With deepest respect........I is a Laydeeee and I don't dooo bread and jam outside the door.

How vere, vere common! :-S

:-D ;-) :-D

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 18 Apr 2014 17:30

Oh Prickles I respect you are a ladeee and don´t do bread an´jam outside the door ..I failed to mention the man person who delivered my late mothers breakfast each day.
Now I failed to mention it because my poor late mother who was a ladeee only lasted 5 days with us, and I thought mentioning this just may be a bit awful to the nostrils and put people off.

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 18 Apr 2014 17:49

Uzzi.........

I'm not coming.

Get over it!!

:-D :-D :-D :-D

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 18 Apr 2014 18:19

lol got over it :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 18 Apr 2014 18:31

but it kept my thread on page 1 ..thanks :-D

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 18 Apr 2014 18:39

Uzzi......

If this thread disappears from page 1.........do you want me to pretend I have changed my mind so it brings it back to page 1 again???

:-D