General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

help please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Clan9

Clan9 Report 21 Apr 2014 15:09

I am new to GR and have a basic subscription. I have tried to look at newspaper articles relevent to my family but when i pay my 5 credits to view I only get a blank screen in the window that opens up....what am I doing wrong? Its a waste of my credits. Ihave saved to my keepsake box but still no detail....just a blank screen. I cant find an email address or phone number to contact GR to find out why. Can anyone help please? I am very disappointed :-( and confused :-S
thanks in anticipation

Graham

Graham Report 21 Apr 2014 15:11

The email address is [email protected]'s a bank holiday, so you might not get a response from them today.

jax

jax Report 21 Apr 2014 15:11

Welcome to the boards Sally

could it be your browser? are you using IE?

Clan9

Clan9 Report 21 Apr 2014 15:13

i use google chrome

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 21 Apr 2014 15:28

Hi Sally and welcome.

In the mean time.....If.you need help with your research.......there are lots of willing members on the "Find Ancestors" board who will be more than happy to help you.

Don't be shy........give it a try!

Prickles. :-) :-D