General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sweetypie Tuesday ;))

Page 0 + 1 of 9

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 17 Jun 2014 11:55

Always try and pass smiles forward :-D :-D :-D

"Clap along if you know what happiness is to you" :-D :-D :-D <3

George as always :-D <3

Mwoooochios, schmuggles & cwtches to all
those that loves em ;-) ;-) ;-) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 17 Jun 2014 12:02

Hi Mersey, I am singing and clapping as the sun is shining, the sky is Blue and life is good around here. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D. Hope all is well with you and yours. Just off to sort OH's dinner so catch you later <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 17 Jun 2014 12:04

Afternoon Mersey and LG <3

Cloudy but dry here, no sun as yet :-)

Have a good day :-D :-D :-D <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 17 Jun 2014 12:10

Hi LG all fantabulous here thanks :-D <3 catch you laters :-D

Hi Emms hope you are catching up on your rest Chuckles :-D :-D <3 <3 <3

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 17 Jun 2014 12:18

Hello Mersey I hope all is well with you. I am just taking a break from the ironing oh my how I hate this job, the sun is I shining I have all the windows and doors at the back of the house. It's really very pleasant and I have no cause to moan.... Just the ironing.

Have a good day everyone..... Keep smiling :-) :-) :- :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 17 Jun 2014 12:26

Hiya Paula it was glorious here this morning sun seems to be hiding this afternoon, happy ironing and hope you do not have too much to do, mwahhh :-D :-D :-D <3 <3

Dermot

Dermot Report 17 Jun 2014 12:31

‘A heffer - a really conceited girl. A chick with a very nasty attitude‘.

Well I never knew that! I like to learn something new every day.

I assume someone will enlighten me if there is a male equivalent. I like to stir thing up!

Mersey

Mersey Report 17 Jun 2014 12:44

Havent a clue Dermot :-S :-S

Maybe ask the dictionary police :-D :-D

GinN

GinN Report 17 Jun 2014 13:06

Hya Mersey and everybody :-D :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 <3

We have sunshine again! :-D :-D But it's still blooming windy - though it always is in Norfolk ;-)

Been to town this morning, but I'm in for the rest of the day :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 17 Jun 2014 13:08

Hiya GiN hope you bought something nice for yourself...... :-D :-D ;-) <3 <3

Merlin

Merlin Report 17 Jun 2014 13:31

Afternoon all,Especially that little stop in bed from Scouseland :-D Late on parade. the weather here is great sunshine all round, Completed on the house will be moving on the 7th of july (Not before time) so all seems to be going well.Paula :-D We hyave windows and doors at the back of our house too. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D ;-)Have a good day. :-D

GinN

GinN Report 17 Jun 2014 13:32

Only the little local town, Mersey - just a few bits and bobs for the hols :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 17 Jun 2014 13:36

Not long now Merls, and you will all be settled :-D <3 Never stop being cheeky you little rascal :-D :-D :-D :-D ;-) ;-) <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 17 Jun 2014 13:38

Did you remember to get your wax strips and plastic sun visor GIN :-D ;-)

Merlin

Merlin Report 17 Jun 2014 13:40

Be afraid, you are now entering the Twilight Zone :-D I/e Bootle. :-D Weird things happen.PMSL. ;-)

Mersey

Mersey Report 17 Jun 2014 14:00

Merls Bootle is abit far from here LOL.....

I may have to get you some duct tape :-D :-D :-D

GinN

GinN Report 17 Jun 2014 14:03

Hi merlin - weird things are always happening on here! :-D :-D :-D :-D ;-)

Wax strip? Ouch! :-0
Sun visor? - got plenty of shades!
Did get some paracetemols, though ;-) ;-)

Merlin

Merlin Report 17 Jun 2014 14:07

whoopee, Things are looking up,Diatician called today to see if she could help with (1) of Sashas problems, 18 years ago she had all but 15inches of her small intestine removed (after three operations) any of which could have killed her.They have just decided to see if they can help. Aparently they should have done this at the time she came home but the files got misplaced and they,ve just found them ,even though she has been in the same Hospital???? for her Osteoporosis and having Cement put in her Spine etc. Never heard such a load of Bull in my life,Just makes you realise how Wonderfully Competant our NHS IS. :-| Not.

Mersey

Mersey Report 17 Jun 2014 14:09

Better to be safe than sorry GiN :-D :-D ;-)

Merlin

Merlin Report 17 Jun 2014 14:22

Why a Wax Strip Mersey,? A .blowlamp would be much quicker :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D ;-)