General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Day before Christmas Eve Day :)

Page 0 + 1 of 21

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 23 Dec 2014 08:36

Passing our smiles forward :-D :-D :-D :-D

Share a smile , it's good for your health ;-) :-D :-D

<3George,Lilybids,Ali,Jeniwren,Merlin,Sasha,Seb,UncleG,Daddy Fly,MrBelle,MrGiN <3

<3Foggy <3

Dermot

Dermot Report 23 Dec 2014 08:39

Are we nearly there yet?

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 23 Dec 2014 08:41

Morning Mersey <3 :-D

It's Christmas Eve Eve :-D :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 23 Dec 2014 08:45

Good morning Belle :-D <3 :-D :-D

How is Ralphie?? <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 23 Dec 2014 08:46

Dermot,nearly but not quite :-D ;-)

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 23 Dec 2014 09:03

Mersey, although his bone has not completely healed the Vet was very pleased with his progress <3

He can now move onto room rest although he has got so attached to his cage that will be a wrench for him :-0

He can now have 2x20 minute walks a day increasing by 10 minutes every 2 weeks.

We will take him back for another X-ray on 1 Feb :-0

He still has to be kept on a short lead.... Slowly, slowly does it <3

He was on different planet when we picked him up and was reluctant to leave his bowl of food that they had given him...lol <3

Choccy

Choccy Report 23 Dec 2014 09:03

Morning :-D

Sad day for me yesterday, but now looking forward to Christmas.

Daughter and OH now coming on Christmas Day even though both are on a night shift Christmas night :-D :-D

<3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 23 Dec 2014 09:06

Morning Mersey <3 Morning Dermot :-) Morning Londonbelle how's Ralphie?

A day of mixed weather expected down here in my corner of Kent, I am hoping there will a a break in the rain so I can pop along to the shops later :-)

Wherever you are or wherever you go today and whatever you plan on doing, keep warm, stay dry, be vigilant - smile and make the most of your day :-) :-) :-)

Christmas day will soon be here and the start of a new years is just over a week away, we should try to forget the things that have caused us to regret what we have said or done at various stages of our lives - put them to bed and move on. The secret of moving on, is not to seek revenge, harbour grudges, or dwelling on the past. It is the ability to be able to let go of the past.

Let's face it, it is not the first chapter, but the last chapter of our life, which will judge how well you ran the race - so forget past mistakes, smile, laugh, forgive, believe, and travel forward with your life - without the excess baggage of the past ;-)

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 23 Dec 2014 09:08

Morning Choccy and OFITG <3 <3 :-D :-D

Ralphie is doing well, thanks <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 23 Dec 2014 09:10

Morning Choccy - are you OK <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 23 Dec 2014 09:10

Belle thats great news about Ralphie :-D <3 bless him....have you got him something special for Christmas :-D :-D

Good morning Choccy, thats great news about your Daughter and I know you will be thrilled....... :-D <3 <3 <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 23 Dec 2014 09:12

Good Morning OFITG....your words are so very very true as always :-) <3 <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 23 Dec 2014 09:18

Mersey, we can't find his stocking :-0 :-0

*whispers*

He has a Shaun the Sheep toy which, although he can't chase it he will enjoy tossing it in the air and licking it :-0 and a selection of his favourite treats :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 23 Dec 2014 09:22

Belle!!!! you have to find it !!!!! :-0 :-0 :-0 <3

I got doggydoodles a pair of squeaky lips, and a squeaky rubber turkey :-D :-D :-D

Choccy

Choccy Report 23 Dec 2014 09:22

I'm OK OFITG :-D

Went to a funeral yesterday - 42 yr old ex-work colleague who had been battling cancer for a number of years. He was a one in a million kind of guy, but now at peace.

He wouldn't have wanted anyone to be sad at this time of year - so :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 23 Dec 2014 09:26

Choccy <3 <3 <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 23 Dec 2014 09:28

Its obviously somewhere safe....lol. We'll most probably find it on the 26th :-0

Ralphie had some squeaky lips they do 'arf look funny:-D :-D :-D

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 23 Dec 2014 09:33

Good Morning Mersey <3 <3 <3

Good Morning Lovely Friends <3 <3 <3

Thankyou all for caring enough about me to send a search party out for me <3 <3 <3

I've had a difficult couple of days with one thing and another, but I'm ok. :-)

Ralphie <3

Choccy <3 so sorry to hear about your colleague :-(

Passing the smiles forward ...here it comes ....

:-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 23 Dec 2014 09:34

They will all last the very long time of 2 minutes...either that or he will bury them :-D :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 23 Dec 2014 09:42

Morning Jem <3 pleased to read that your OK :-)