General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Yippeeee Saturday :)

Page 0 + 1 of 20

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 31 Jan 2015 08:57

Always passing our smiles forward :-D :-D :-D :-D

Today is a new day of smiles and a silly fun..... :-D :-D <3

<3George,Foggy,Sammi,Lilybids,Jeniwren,Ali,Merlin&Sasha,UncleG,
DaddyFly,MrBelle,Choccy&T <3

~~~~~to Little Baby Theo <3

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 31 Jan 2015 08:59

Morning Mersey <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3. I was just about to log off and jump in the shower when there you are. Hope all is well with you and yours :-D :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 31 Jan 2015 09:03

Good morning LG :-D <3 All good here ! :-D mwahhh to you and yours too :-D <3

Dermot

Dermot Report 31 Jan 2015 09:13

Why do some jump out of bed; jump in showers; jump into the bath or even jump out of the way?

I haven't done any 'jumping' at all lately - it's against my new religion of mind-blowing relaxation. :-0

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 31 Jan 2015 09:15

OH has just called down to say he is awake so best get up and running. Hopefully Baby Theo will be allowed home today so positive thoughts please. Have a good day one and all and hopefully catch you all later. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3.

ps. keep warm and safe everyone, it's not very nice outside. <3 <3 <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 31 Jan 2015 09:16

:-D :-D :-D@Dermot Good morning :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 31 Jan 2015 09:21

Got everything crossed for him LG and also for Baby Theo's Mum and Dad who have certainly been though it over the last week <3 <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 31 Jan 2015 09:21

Yippeeee - they have put a new battery in the clock :-D :-D :-D

Morning Mersey <3 how's you and how was your Nan's day yesterday <3

Morning LaGooner <3 how's you and yours today - enjoy your shower :-)

Morning Dermot :-) maybe they are addicted to jumping :-D

We have another very cold start to the day down here in my corner of Kent and the forecast is for a cold day with outbreaks of rain which may turn to sleet or snow and we might also see the odd ray of sunshine breaking through :-(

Wherever you are today, and whether you are staying at home or venturing out - enjoy what your doing, keep warm, stay dry, take care, smile and have a nice day :-) :-) :-)

And if you are someone who is prone to worrying about things :-) this old Chinese proverb is worth remembering :-) it says - That the birds of worry and care fly over you head, this you cannot change, but that they build nests in your hair, this you can prevent ;-)

Have A Lovely Day Everyone :-)

Mersey

Mersey Report 31 Jan 2015 09:29

Good morning OFITG...I think its new batteries all round today ;-) :-D, I was confused yesterday I gave up :-0 :-D

Im good thanks and so is Nanny Narky Knickers, she had a very special visitor yesterday, her Grandson from the other side of the family.....He tries to get down to see her once or twice a year when he can, so we leave them to it and he stays there all day with her, special times for her, and its so lovely to see her smile and recognise him.....thanks for asking OFITG <3

How are things with you <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 31 Jan 2015 09:43

Mersey <3 that visit must have been lovely for your Nan :-) as for me, I'm diddlin away, I woke up this morning so I'm still alive :-D so cannot grumble ;-)

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 31 Jan 2015 09:48

Morning Mersey, LaG and OFITG <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D

Are you receiving me......over ;-) :-D

I couldn't stop laughing yesterday...didn't know whether I was coming or going or I'd been and come back :-D :-D

That'll teach you to say BRB, Mersey ;-) :-D

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 31 Jan 2015 09:54

Good Morning Mersey <3 <3 <3

Good Morning Gang <3 <3 <3

Special <3 <3 <3 for Baby Theo, and all his lovely family.
I hope he will be home today to complete the Gooners 7-a-side :-D

I have a bad cold! :-(
I was so poor ickle me (there's nothing better than feeling sorry for yourself ;-) ;-):-D) last night, that I had to log off from my quizzes :-0 :-0 :-0 :-0 :-D :-D

Just popping in quickly today, to wish you all a good day

Love Jem <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 31 Jan 2015 09:56

Morning, Jem <3 :-D

Poor you... You must have been feeling bad <3

Hope you feel better soon <3 <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 31 Jan 2015 09:59

Morning Londonbelle <3 not knowing whether I am coming or going :-S should that be going or coming :-S is part of my daily routine :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 31 Jan 2015 10:01

OFITG :-D :-D :-D its a good feeling innit ;-)

Good morning Belle, what time do you call this ;-) ;-) ;-) :-D <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 31 Jan 2015 10:02

Morning Jem <3 I hope your cold clears up soon - don't let it stop you enjoying your day :-)

Mersey

Mersey Report 31 Jan 2015 10:03

Good Morning Jemikins.... :-D <3GET WELL SOON CHUCKLECHOPS :-D <3 rest up and try and take it easy, get yourself well <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 31 Jan 2015 10:14

I was up at silly o'clock.... Thought you might be having another sleep in :-P ;-) :-D

Barbra

Barbra Report 31 Jan 2015 10:14

Good Morning Mersey & The Gang . :-D didnt dare join friday .what a carry on :-D Big (((((((hug)))))) for Baby Theo & all the family :-) OFITG .Belle .Jem Fly .Ggin .GP.Ann C, Ann *** Dermot .Barb .Pierce in Kent,Emma,.Any body i forgot :-D.still frozen & snow on the ground .but sun is out :-D Enjoy your week end Keep safe & Warm ,love to All Barbra :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 31 Jan 2015 10:15

How are your eyes today,OFITG <3