General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

A five letter word that describes you.......

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 11 Jul 2015 12:35

Try the quiz

:-D

http://bitecharge.com/play/fiveletter/h4

:-D :-D

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 11 Jul 2015 12:36

I'm "swell"

:-)

You have a special aura and a subtle down-to-earth attitude that can captivate the rest of us after we've set our eyes on you. Your charm is astoundingly magnetizing. Plus, you have a unique style and a certain air of mystery, but a realistic attitude about the value of living life. You have a genuine affection that is easily recognizable and highly commendable. And you truly stay loyal to those whom you love. Everyone that knows you is amazed by you!

my head is getting big :-)

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 11 Jul 2015 12:41

DH is "artsy"

It would be an understatement to say creativity runs deep through you. To a mind like yours, everything is like a canvas. You have the psyche of a true innovator and a visionary. But you also like to get your hands dirty! You're in the trenches, making things as you see them in your head. The world is your playground, and it will end up being better thanks to people like you!

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★ Report 11 Jul 2015 13:16

Looks like i am "Artsy" too..lol

Your word is:
Artsy
It would be an understatement to say creativity runs deep through you. To a mind like yours, everything is like a canvas. You have the psyche of a true innovator and a visionary. But you also like to get your hands dirty! You're in the trenches, making things as you see them in your head. The world is your playground, and it will end up being better thanks to people like you!

trishfromramsbottom

trishfromramsbottom Report 11 Jul 2015 13:18

I got Loyal

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★ Report 11 Jul 2015 13:26

i think "Loyal" is a nice word to have..

Elizabeth2469049

Elizabeth2469049 Report 11 Jul 2015 13:26

Loyal for me too

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 11 Jul 2015 14:18

Another Loyal here. I wonder how many options there are? Just seen Artsy, Swell and Loyal so far.

Kense

Kense Report 11 Jul 2015 15:35

Artsy for me.

Fly

Fly Report 11 Jul 2015 15:53

Swell for me. :-D

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 11 Jul 2015 15:54

I tried it again answering the questions exactly the opposite of what was true. Now I'm a Lover!!! Go figure!

Your word is:
Lover
Has anyone ever told you how wonderful you are? You have been an unsung hero for so many people in your life. You've done great things without ever asking for a return. You not only stand up for what you believe in, but you also stand up for those who can't stand up for themselves. You respect those who have different perspectives. That qualities that most of us lack, you have maintained gracefully. It's not far-fetched to say you've already won at life!

kandj

kandj Report 11 Jul 2015 21:54

Loyal for me as well.

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 11 Jul 2015 23:39

Wonder if anyone gets "Plonker" :-)

Allan

Allan Report 12 Jul 2015 00:19

That's more than five letters, Scozz ;-) :-D :-D

I did think of another word beginning with 'W', but that has six letters :-D

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 12 Jul 2015 00:57

lol Allan.....

OK........ "Wa***"

Dermot

Dermot Report 12 Jul 2015 09:40

Loyal.

littlelegs

littlelegs Report 12 Jul 2015 10:13

swell

Chrissie2394

Chrissie2394 Report 12 Jul 2015 13:47

If asked the question I would answer Loyal so I wasn't surprised when my word came back as Loyal.

Chris

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 12 Jul 2015 13:51

Swell

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 12 Jul 2015 13:57

Swell