General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

(Grand)childish thread

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Harry

Harry Report 16 Jun 2016 11:32

When my grand-children (and son) were younger they used to knock on my door and hide. I would come out and blame the 'children next door'. Repeated twice then they would be at the door and I'd tell them about the neighbours naughty next children and what they got up to.

Saw another one yesterday, which is no doubt fun. Slightly hide. say Larry the lizard and when your grand-child sees him say that he is on his way to London to see the Queen, but keeps getting lost. Different hiding place each time, so it becomes a game whenever they visit.

Hope some fortunate grand-parent can find a use for either.

Happy days

Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.