General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Feel a really bad mum

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 9 Jul 2016 15:25

I had the gutters done yesterday so had the guy plugging in his extension lead in a point in the garage

The front gutters done with plugging into a hall socket

Mr Tibbs the cat was very interested on what was going on . He sat in the front porch when the front gutters were being done

He was indoors from then but with back doors open so he could come and go

I was up early so about 8.45 pm I thought am knackered. .no sign of him so maybe he is having time out . I went to bed and fell asleep . Woke up at 11.40 cos needed a bathroom visit. Came downstairs and opened the door and called him . No response. but had a coffee and put the tv on eventually realised it was 12.45,and still no sign so I went back to bed
Didn't sleep well but at .6,25,am got up to see if he was there. Nope he wasn't

Sat and had a couple of coffees but still no mr Tibbs

Had a thought maybe he had got locked in someones garage or shed cos he should be home by now . Also thought better check my garage although the door hadnt been left open

I unlocked the side garage door and there he was !!! He came out all miewing and wanting lots of fuss

Think when the guy unplugged the extension lead he didn't close the door right on and the cat must have pawed open the door enough to get inside

I had gone up the garden later to padlock the back gate and put the locking handle up on the side garage door

Feel awful I locked him in but no idea when he went in . Thank goodness though I checked because I wouldn't have got the car out till Tuesday

He has wanted lots of fuss and strokes and eaten loads

:-(

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 9 Jul 2016 18:21

Alls well that ends well & you've both learned a lesson :-D