General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I do not believe it!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 30 Sep 2016 14:23

For the purpose of something to do, I have been looking at the prospectus of the local college, Chichester College.

Having spent some time fruitlessly trying to find out how much a course might cost me and been told that the fees have increased significantly but not to how much I had a quick look at one of the success stories.

Having read one success story I would not recommend their English courses because 'not having shined academically' somebody went on to great things through the college.

More by luck than judgement maybe?

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 30 Sep 2016 15:27

:-| :-| :-|

Not easy to find, but this is from the front page of a Google search.

Chichester College yearly fees are £5,500 for a full time course. That's a massive saving of £3,500! A Chichester College part time course fee is £2,500;

If you then go into the site, the rest of this is nowhere to be seen!!!

Kucinta

Kucinta Report 30 Sep 2016 15:50

The part time prospectus is here:

https://chichester.ac.uk/sites/default/files/study-PTpropectus16-17.pdf

Re fees, it says:

FOR FEES AND MORE INFORMATION ON ANY OF OUR COURSES, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.CHICHESTER.AC.UK BY USING THE COURSE CODE/TITLE IN THE SEARCH BAR OR CONTACT THE ADMISSIONS TEAM ON 01243 786321

(Edit - I'm not 'shouting' I just cut & pasted the bit in caps above direct from the propectus.)

so maybe browse the prospectus and see if there's anything you fancy, then try the above to see whether you still fancy it once/if you can find out the cost.

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 30 Sep 2016 16:43

( giggles) :-D

shine, shone, shines everybody loves you ...