General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

GRO change of address

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Libby

Libby Report 10 Oct 2016 22:17

I have recently changed my address For the life of me I can not find how to change my address with the GRO. My daughter has lost her birth cert (again !!) and I need to order another one.

an anyone help please

Kay????

Kay???? Report 10 Oct 2016 22:29

if its a home delivery address ,,,,,,just backspace out it and enter the new one when the box appears on your screen,

Libby

Libby Report 11 Oct 2016 06:50

Thank you Kay. All sorted and cert ordered :-)

BrendafromWales

BrendafromWales Report 11 Oct 2016 07:21

Hope you're Ok Libby...nice to see you posting.
Are you still in the same town?
:-)

Libby

Libby Report 11 Oct 2016 16:50

Hi Brenda, all fine this end. I don't post much, problems with eye sight, had a retinal tear a couple of years ago and have developed Glaucoma, not got much peripheal vision left in my right eye and the floaters can be a bummer.

Yes, still in Conwy, only moved over the road lol.

Hope you are well

BrendafromWales

BrendafromWales Report 11 Oct 2016 20:27

Hi Libby,
Sorry about your eyes,do you go to the eye hospital in Abergele!
I go there every year,but not called me this year.i know they're busy and mine is an annual visit to check a mole I have near the optic disc
I didn't put Conwy as didn't know you put it on public thread.
It's the food fair there soon isn't it?
Suppose you don't work in Llandudno any more.
Nice to keep in touch X

Libby

Libby Report 11 Oct 2016 21:55

Hi Brenda, No I don't go to Abergele, I go to Bangor, every two or three months. Go to Bangor because it is easier to get to on the bus. Don't drive any more from choice, lost all of my confidence because of my lack of vision. Still have my license though, the Glaucoma is not bad enough medically to have to surrender it.

I no longer live "within the walls", moved from there about four years ago but I am on the same side of the river :-)

No I don't work in Llandudno any more but I still work for the same Company but we sell on-line, from the Morfa Business Park.

We never did meet up for that coffee did we?, lol

Hope the gulls didn't cause you too many problems this year, horrible creatures :-|

Take care xx