General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

One month find my past for £1

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 19 Nov 2016 12:34

I have taken out this offer but can't work out how to use it. Also, Genes Reunited have obviously sent me a confirmation email, the heading is on my Home page, but when I click on it I am taken to my inbox where there is no sign of it

Kay????

Kay???? Report 19 Nov 2016 12:52

do you mean British Newspapers?

Julie

Julie Report 19 Nov 2016 15:17

No, it is access to World records for one month, it came in a special offer email

Kay????

Kay???? Report 19 Nov 2016 15:56

Julie you have to use Findmypast site which is a simple one to use ....you cant use the records on GR,

go to the home page at FMP,,,,,,,,,top right is -Subscribe----,type in Origins 1 and that will allow you to access......you also need to have registered with the site....email and created a password,

Inky1

Inky1 Report 20 Nov 2016 09:43

I had this on one of my 'spare' email accounts from one of my 'spare/free' GR accounts. Probably what Julie received. I did not check where the link goes.

There’s still time to get a 1-month Findmypast subscription and everything it has to offer for just £1. Use code 1for1REM16 at checkout. This unbeatable offer ends tonight, Saturday, 19 November.
Subscribe before it's too late
Which subscription is for me?
Choose the 1-month World subscription for access to 8 billion international family history records
Choose the 1-month Britain subscription to keep your research on home shores
Both options include Findmypast’s family tree builder tool
Get 1 month for £1

To redeem this offer use code 1for1REM16 at checkout. Offer expires Saturday 19th November and is only available for first-time customers.