General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Our Les UPDATE click Post date

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 12 Dec 2016 23:07

Dear Audrey left Les and their loving family on Christmas Eve, in the evening, with almost the entire family around her. Such a sad time for them all.

Rest in peace, Audrey, I am so glad Les found our family connection and that I was able to meet you, and Les, such lovely welcoming people.

No more words right now

Lizxx

His wife Audrey who has been in hospital recently, very poorly. Her birthday is tomorrow (Tuesday) and she may be allowed to go home in the afternoon. With water retention and major heart problems the doctors can do more for her except limit fluids and give medication, with cardiology nurses on call if needed. Les himself isn't very well but obviously all his thoughts are for Audrey right now.

I did ask if he wanted me to put up a thread last week when he first emailed me, he didn't answer but I am taking it on myself to ask for your thoughts, prayers, whatever to give Les and Aud strength.

I will keep you posted

Lizx

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 12 Dec 2016 23:14

Sending positive thoughts to Audrey and Les. Stay strong <3

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 12 Dec 2016 23:25

Sending love and positive thoughts To both Les and Audrey xx

BrendafromWales

BrendafromWales Report 13 Dec 2016 07:48

Positive thoughts for Les and Audrey.xx <3

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 13 Dec 2016 09:01

Happy Birthday to Audrey and positive thoughts and best wishes winging their way to you both <3

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 13 Dec 2016 13:15

Thinking of Les and his Audrey. Wishing Audrey a comfortabl;e birthday. And sending lots of positive thoughts to both of them.

Mersey

Mersey Report 13 Dec 2016 13:43

<3 <3 <3 <3 to lovely Leslie and Audrey.....huge :-D :-D
as I know you like em <3 <3

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 13 Dec 2016 13:54

Les & Audrey <3 <3 <3

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 13 Dec 2016 14:21

Les and Audrey <3 <3

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 13 Dec 2016 14:36

Thinking of both of you <3

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 14 Dec 2016 01:06

I hope Audrey was able to be at home and enjoy her birthday.

I will keep you all posted

Lizxx

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 15 Dec 2016 03:32

Audrey's daughter was called to the hospital at lunchtime on Tuesday to take Audrey home. She was sitting in a chair with her bags around her but not allowed to leave without her medication which did not appear. At 5pm she was finally allowed to leave and told her medication would follow by taxi! At 7.30pm her daughter rang and was told it would be couriered over. Meds finally arrived at 10.30pm!! Audrey had to return for tests yesterday - she was 2 floors away on Tuesday, why couldn't they have been done then?

Not much of a birthday, bless her!

Les emailed me mid Weds morning, just before he went off to play Santa for 35 'littlies'. Having met Les I can tell you he is the perfect shape for a cuddly Santa lol

Lizx

kandj

kandj Report 15 Dec 2016 13:33

Thoughts and prayers for Audrey, Les and their family at a worrying time xx

Leslie

Leslie Report 19 Dec 2016 18:26

COR!!!! what a lovely beautiful lot you are...Many many thanks for your prayers and support...After 65 years together this is hard....Trying to keep busy and laughing a lot to hide the inside bit....Happy Christmas to everyone on Genes threads....Bless you all.....Love...LES...

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 19 Dec 2016 21:44

You beat me to it, Les, lol

Sorry I disturbed your meal when I rang, but glad you've found this thread.

I am pleased Audrey is a bit brighter and hope, by taking each day as it comes, you can enjoy the spirit and friendship of Christmas time, with your loving family.

Love to you all,

Lizxx

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 19 Dec 2016 22:07

Sending love and special thoughts to Les, Audrey and their family and hoping they can enjoy Christmas xx

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 26 Dec 2016 19:04

Sad news added, rest in peace Audrey

Xx

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 26 Dec 2016 19:15

So sorry Les, thinking of you. Remember we are always here for you.

RIP Audrey

Love to Les <3

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 26 Dec 2016 19:16

Sad news condolencec to Les and family. Rest in peace Audrey

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 26 Dec 2016 19:26

How sad for Les & his Family. RIP Audrey <3