General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Graham chambers N.Z

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Graham

Graham Report 17 Jan 2017 00:44

I wish all my correspondence friends on genesreunited all the very best for 2017 and thank you all for all the info you have taken the trouble to look up kind regards Graham N.Z

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 17 Jan 2017 05:13

I don't think I know you Graham, but all the best for this new year.

I was just watching a programme about the Bay of Plenty, where kiwi fruit and avocados are grown in abundance. I would love to come back in another life and live in your country. It's always fascinated me.

Liz

Graham

Graham Report 17 Jan 2017 08:57

Hi Liz my family andI live in Whakatane E.B.O.P ,kiwi ftruit ,milk avocados and White Island Vulcano great for Ohope beach ,tourists from all over the world vist us.left London in 1966 to Christchurch then in1972 came to the sunny B.O.P 29degrees today,sorry for the gib .Graham N.Z

McAlp

McAlp Report 17 Jan 2017 10:18

I too wish you a healty and happy 2017.
From a cold and snowy CH
N Z is on my bucket list Graham, I had a 4xg/Aunt that emagrated
There back in 1886, she died and is buried in Tauranga.
Ann