General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

trying to find someone?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kelly

kelly Report 18 Jan 2017 00:26

Not sure if I'm writing this in the right area, I hope so. But I'm trying to locate my birth farther, I'm 28 years old and have never met him, so just curious to see if theres anyone on here that might have lived in avebury possibly Swindon, 28yr ago, that went clubbing with my mother and friends in Swindon? Its a long shot, I know but I had try. Thanks

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 18 Jan 2017 09:27

Kelly.

Repost on the Find living relatives board then delete this one.
Give his name as shown on your full birth certificate - on a different thread you said he acknowledged paternity - & the names of any of his relatives you may have been told about.

Sometimes it's easier to find someone who may know where he is.