General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ROWE - John & REDFERN Elizabeth

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joseph

Joseph Report 20 May 2017 15:00

Thanks to all who helped in relation to John Redfern Rowe.
What I am not after is more details on his father John row who married Elizabeth Redfern.
When and where was he born - how many children they had - All I know is that he died prior to 1861 (bible entry) and he might have been a surgeon otherwise I known nothing else about him.
Can any also throw any light on Elizabeth Redfern who I believe was born c1804 and her parents were Richard and Ann.

Rambling

Rambling Report 20 May 2017 15:32

Joseph it would be better to add this to your original thread, so all the pertinent info is kept together for helpers :-)