General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

How do I do this?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 6 Jun 2017 21:06

Right, now you know I have never been anywhere so I don't know how to get there.

There is a holiday in the Daily Mirror that we all like the look of and would really like more detail.

However, there is no internet address. Does this mean I can only get details by telephone or by divulging my details to them for a brochure?

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 6 Jun 2017 21:11

Yes it does but go get brochures from a proper holiday agent,
Don't use the papers as if you book with them and have to cancel or decide not to go then you won't get any money back.

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 6 Jun 2017 21:19

Does it tell you who is providing the holiday? If so, they will have a website.

Also, the Mirror has a website with a travel section, so you might find more info there.

Sharron

Sharron Report 6 Jun 2017 21:37

Thank you. I have looked at the teeny weeny print at the bottom of the offer and found the company.