General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Samanthajane Turner's thread

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Samanthajane

Samanthajane Report 11 Feb 2006 15:45

this is probably just an imaginary friens my son had one too but if you really belive in other things like my sister did as her daughter kept pointing to a point above a clock saying man she moved the clock and now nothing also my nephew screamed in his bed one night saying the man man was coming when my brother in law was going through photos a pic of a freind fell out and my nephew began to cry saying the man man!!!!!!!!!!!! so they changed the house around and nothing has happened since so maybe you could try changing the way your bedroom is and move the cupboard that could work. Or another friend of mines claims she has been stalked all her life and the only way she gets to rest is by saying 'right thats enough go away and leave me alone' maybe you could try that? i am a non believer tottally lol so they dont bother me lol