General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Celebrity BB ....

Page 9 + 1 of 33

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

₪ TeresaW elite empress of deleted threads&#

₪ TeresaW elite empress of deleted threads&# Report 5 Jan 2007 19:17

The housemate have also heard the rumours that Jade is going in. I really hope not, that would be an insult to those in there. I still cannot consider her to be a 'celebrity'...after all, what has she done?

♥~Muffy! ~♥

♥~Muffy! ~♥ Report 5 Jan 2007 20:44

B*m didn't realise it had started. How much have I missed? xx

♥~Muffy! ~♥

♥~Muffy! ~♥ Report 5 Jan 2007 21:01

Oh gawd it really is Jade and family coming in :0(

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jan 2007 22:14

IS NOBODY WATCHING ? I FELL ASLEEP !! PIPS XX

♥†۩ Carol   Paine ۩†♥

♥†۩ Carol Paine ۩†♥ Report 5 Jan 2007 22:14

At least people know who Jade is!!! This year I have only ever heard of 4 of them!!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jan 2007 22:15

THANKS ROSI I'LL TRY AND STAY AWAKE !! PIPS XX

Rosi Glow

Rosi Glow Report 5 Jan 2007 22:16

IM WATCHING IT ON E4 AT THE MOMENT, UNTILL IT COMES BACK ON AT 10.30

Rosi Glow

Rosi Glow Report 5 Jan 2007 22:37

Get ready!!

♥~Muffy! ~♥

♥~Muffy! ~♥ Report 5 Jan 2007 22:39

I'm watching xx

Queen

Queen Report 5 Jan 2007 22:55

LOL i missed it Lilx

♥~Muffy! ~♥

♥~Muffy! ~♥ Report 5 Jan 2007 23:18

Blinky friend I only speak to about twice a year phoned for a marathon conversation and I missed it WHAT BAD TIMING HOW VERY DARE SHE lol. Trouble is I have known her since I was 3 and I was genuinely interested in what she had to say but now I have missed Jade going in. GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jan 2007 23:22

MUFFY YOU MISSED NOTHING. KEN'S, GERMAINE'S AND SHELPUPPA'S (?) FACES WERE TRUE PICTURES !! WHO IS SHEEEE ? SPRINGS TO MIND !!! PIPS XX

♥~Muffy! ~♥

♥~Muffy! ~♥ Report 5 Jan 2007 23:35

PIPS HON WHO ARE KEN AND GERMAINE???? I AM TOTALLY LOST NOW ;0( LOL XX

₪ TeresaW elite empress of deleted threads&#

₪ TeresaW elite empress of deleted threads&# Report 5 Jan 2007 23:38

Muffy Keep up lol Ken Russell, the film director and Jermaine Jackson, Michaels brother.

♥~Muffy! ~♥

♥~Muffy! ~♥ Report 5 Jan 2007 23:40

PMSL SORRY TERESA I FORGOT ABOUT KEN HE'S BEEN PRETTY QUIET AND I WAS THINKING OF GERMAINE GREER COS OF THE LAST TIME I WATCHED IT (DIDN'T BOTHER WITH THE LAST ONE) SORRY WILL TRY AND BE MORE ON THE BALL FROM HERE ON IN LOLOLOLOL XX

Queen

Queen Report 6 Jan 2007 01:25

I feel sorry for that Ken he really does not look well, i do hope Jade gives him that double bed to sleep in, i would, bless him he must be desperate to do such a thing, im one for enjoying life to the full but i really do feel he's not looking a very well man? Lilxx

Queen

Queen Report 6 Jan 2007 17:57

Hi any more Goss on the Clebs? i know Donny has escaped over the wall did Face mastermind the escape? LOL, Just got in from work its on in 2 mins on E 4 cant wait for the highlights tonight LOL lILXX

♥~Muffy! ~♥

♥~Muffy! ~♥ Report 6 Jan 2007 18:05

LOL Haven't heard anymore Lil though like you I am looking forward to tonight's show. xx

Queen

Queen Report 6 Jan 2007 19:25

Muffs it on at 9.10pm so dont disturb me LOL lILXX

Queen

Queen Report 6 Jan 2007 21:02

Its starting on 4 Lilxx