General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

GRrrrrrr St Christmas Panto.. Auditioning NOW!!

Page 0 + 1 of 29

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Our

Our Report 4 Dec 2006 08:33

Right come on then you lot.. lets be having you.. all parts for the panto... Vote for which panto you would like and which part.... and i will try and write a script :))............ CAST LIST ON PAGE 8... MORE PARTS NEEDED...........

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 4 Dec 2006 08:34

=========================. >* rushes in*.... Can I be the Fairy Godmother..? * waves wand about*

Our

Our Report 4 Dec 2006 08:35

Actually,, I dont need to write a script do i !! D'oh... just vote on which one we want and which part.. and away we go...lol

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 4 Dec 2006 08:36

Cinderella vote ........tick

Our

Our Report 4 Dec 2006 08:37

is that a vote for Cinderella Polly? lol

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 4 Dec 2006 08:41

Whichever one it is I want to be the wicked step mother or the bad fairy. I will need a green spotlight, obviously. Gwynne

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 4 Dec 2006 08:42

Snow White would suit me best. I love the wicked Queen in that

Our

Our Report 4 Dec 2006 08:42

here is the list of characters for Cinderella.... what do you think? The Immortals: Gladys, the Fairy Godmother Gloria, her sister - a bad, but incompetent Fairy Puck, a peripatetic Pixie Elves, Imps, Fairies, etc. (junior chorus) The Mortals: The Baron Hardup Cinderella, his daughter by his first wife (principal girl) Petunia & Nasturtium (Petty & Nasty), Ugly Sisters, imported daughters of his second wife Griselda, their mother and the Baron's second wife Buttons, the Baron's handyman The Squire Welwyn Baldock, the Squire's bailiff The Prince Charming, heir to the throne of Concordia (principal boy) Dandini, Aide to the Prince Coachman Villagers, etc. (senior chorus)

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 4 Dec 2006 08:45

Pah! I hate Cinderella. She's a wuss. and there is no wicked witch or fairy or anything *sulks* Gwynne

KEITH H

KEITH H Report 4 Dec 2006 08:46

whos Cinderella Polly? lol

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 4 Dec 2006 08:48

Polly could be Puck the Pathetic Pixie Alliteration, eh? Gwynne

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 4 Dec 2006 08:52

ummm...I want to be someone with a Celtic flavour like a benevolent Irish witch.. her mood, nasty or lovely.....depends on whicht way she wakes up:-)) Could you manage that, dear??? *ingratiating smile....BC XXX

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 4 Dec 2006 08:56

oh yes....and she is an expert Riverdancer: and requires a full ceilidh band......-)))))

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 4 Dec 2006 08:56

Cheek, Mrs Prescott, Puck is a boy..Hassell can be that... I want to be a fairy...

Our

Our Report 4 Dec 2006 09:01

er.. ok then.. perhaps not Cinderella... how about.. erm... jack and the beenstalk mother goose Aladin ? erm....

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 4 Dec 2006 09:04

Sleeping beauty..? That has a wicked step-mother in,! More suited to the drama queen's talent...

KEITH H

KEITH H Report 4 Dec 2006 09:06

polly a a fairy... lol

Our

Our Report 4 Dec 2006 09:07

i know What about Snow White and the seven vertically challenged work type people...

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 4 Dec 2006 09:08

Hoff in tights......LOLOL

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 4 Dec 2006 09:08

naww doesnt have the right ring about it. I know! How about Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs? loll BC