General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

GRrrrrrr St Christmas Panto.. Auditioning NOW!!

Page 5 + 1 of 29

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 4 Dec 2006 13:36

Dagenham? Is that in Fairy Land? Gwynne

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 4 Dec 2006 13:37

* tut* and you think you are sane...! * waves magic wand because I want one*

Contrary Mary

Contrary Mary Report 4 Dec 2006 13:38

omg - I'm in pain from laughing already and the curtain hasn't even gone up yet!! Mary x

Georgette

Georgette Report 4 Dec 2006 13:39

Ah but Polly, I fell in a very sensible and refined way causing only minimal damage to the staircase and completely avoiding breaking the window :o) Dagenham is a lovely place in Fairy Land only a stone's throw away from the magical mythical metropolis of Barking :o)

TOR

TOR Report 4 Dec 2006 13:46

Is that the area that if someone tells you you're Barking you are allowed to throw Daggers at their Ham ?? T.O.R. ;>)) Sorry couldn't resist

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Dec 2006 13:52

Gawd help us pmsl, pluddy fairland lolol TOR see you are back to normal babes, Mwahh Sxx

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 4 Dec 2006 13:57

Will we be having the Girl Pipers as well? Gwynne

Georgette

Georgette Report 4 Dec 2006 14:03

Groan Tor :o) Oh I do hope so, Gwynne. They would help draw in a big crowd :o)

TOR

TOR Report 4 Dec 2006 14:04

Added by Santa Steve's Coming To Flirt on 04/12/2006 13:52:28 TOR see you are back to normal babes, Mwahh I've never been so insulted !! Normal, I'm NOT normal I'm extraordinary Mmwahh

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 4 Dec 2006 14:07

Pipers.....yes please....!! * tunes up bagpipes*

Chris

Chris Report 4 Dec 2006 14:09

can i be my namesake please

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Dec 2006 14:15

Girl Pipers mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *sigh* TOR i dont know about that i have not had the pleasure yet lol Sxx

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 4 Dec 2006 14:19

More photos added

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 4 Dec 2006 14:25

EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ''ang on i wanna be in it,i 'm okay at common lots

TOR

TOR Report 4 Dec 2006 14:26

I'll wait for my Christmas Eve dinner invite. Not that far to Durham from Ebchester.

Our

Our Report 4 Dec 2006 14:40

So instead of 7 dwarfs.. its 7 faces of pmt ?

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Dec 2006 14:42

TOR babes i know it quite well lol had a few drinks there over the years lol So ya want a date for christmas eve eh lol Sxx

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 4 Dec 2006 14:49

Didn't realise we had photos.....scary ! Steve, are you shamelessly flirting again...? *tut*

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 4 Dec 2006 14:51

COUGH VERY LOUDLY HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO

TOR

TOR Report 4 Dec 2006 14:52

As a child I was never allowed to stay up and see if Santa wanted to play ! I thought that was what Christmas Eve was for.