General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The Xmas Club est 2006

Page 0 + 1 of 53

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 Nov 2006 17:32

Mo

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 Nov 2006 17:32

ok New club is open for drinks and fun One rule anyone causing bovver will be dealt with by being sent to a well known midlands town Sxx

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 23 Nov 2006 17:34

Hmm.... you didn't like the one I set up for you then ? mwah ! (as taught by Steve 2006)

Hayley   Empress of Drama

Hayley Empress of Drama Report 23 Nov 2006 17:35

Of course xxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 Nov 2006 17:37

Joy sweets errrrrrrrrrrrrrr that should be re named the Mwahh thread lol But i will keep the name S CLUB lol Hayley thats one vote then lol *snogs* Sxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 Nov 2006 17:38

evening Pat hun wrist is ok gonna take stitches out on Sat lol Errrrrrrrrrrrr a club i dunno lolol Oh yes i used to own one didnt i till i got evicted pmsl Sxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 Nov 2006 17:40

Pat i thought you worked for me out of love lol Mwahhh and ((((((((((((((( hugs ))))))))))))))))))

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 23 Nov 2006 17:44

told you we wouldn't get paid Pat lol of course you got to open up a club how else would we know where you'd be Steve XXXXXXXXX

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 23 Nov 2006 17:46

Evening Steve - mwahhhh Evening ladies :O))) Steve - nice idea - I might even pop in lol xXx

₪ TeresaW elite empress of deleted threads&#

₪ TeresaW elite empress of deleted threads&# Report 23 Nov 2006 17:47

Why not Steve? Don't see anything wrong with that. You put up as many threads on whatever subject you like (within reason lol)

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 23 Nov 2006 17:47

Think its already started hI girls

Bunny

Bunny Report 23 Nov 2006 17:48

Well another club, sounds good to me...lol Well Steve i would settle for the odd mwaah and hug....lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 Nov 2006 17:52

Evening Anne mwahh hun Gwen i am always about i'm like dirt lol TW i know i can put threads up lolol on any subject but its a bit diff over here now, it means peeps popping between sites all the time and i know the girls have a club over the road lol Just being a gentleman Sxx

Bunny

Bunny Report 23 Nov 2006 17:56

Hum so your ll here ..pmsl......All alone in other one....lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 Nov 2006 17:59

Pat I might not yet after reading some of the sugestions lolol 50 pence pmsl

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 23 Nov 2006 18:01

think the one over the road has a warning sign that we cant see hanging over it,or is it my name

Bunny

Bunny Report 23 Nov 2006 18:02

LOL Pat...tiz ok ..im doing the same lol.. Gwen Theres no warning sign....hugs

TOR

TOR Report 23 Nov 2006 18:03

Reading your threads Steve can see why you've not lost 'the Flirt' Mwah Mwah {{{{{Hugs}}}}} T.O.R. ;>))

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 Nov 2006 18:03

Hi Best mates and pals!!!!! Where do I fit in????? Janey unhappy bunny ; 0 (

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 23 Nov 2006 18:06

why you unhappy always your place here Janey