General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

GR friends

Page 0 + 1 of 15

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

♥~Muffy! ~♥

♥~Muffy! ~♥ Report 17 Nov 2006 21:34

Who do you enjoy talking to or reading about the most on GR.?? I have made lots of great friends on here who regularly reduce me to fits of laughter others who I cry with. It's nice for people to feel they are loved. This is the thread to tell them on xx

Paul

Paul Report 17 Nov 2006 21:34

Myself, apparently. :-)

(¯`*•.¸JUPITER JOY AND HER CRYSTAL BALLS(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸JUPITER JOY AND HER CRYSTAL BALLS(¯`*•.¸ Report 17 Nov 2006 21:36

lots.........dawnie and her little ones paul dumpling puss fess up threads lots and lotsxxxxxxxxxxxx the manor house is me fave at the mo

♥~Muffy! ~♥

♥~Muffy! ~♥ Report 17 Nov 2006 21:36

Paulie???????

*Carrie

*Carrie Report 17 Nov 2006 21:36

i am nice to anyone who is nice to me.i seem to get on with most on these boards,or i should say i hope i do

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Nov 2006 21:38

Well........ The House has me in fits, so all who add in it. Puss has me in stitches. The one who worries me most has to be MOI! Im to dippy for my own good lol

Paul

Paul Report 17 Nov 2006 21:39

OK, in REALITY! Joy, Strumpet, Jacky, Caz, Steve, Rose, Lesley, Catherine.. Umm... I've probably forgotten someone. :-)

Cumbrian Caz~**~

Cumbrian Caz~**~ Report 17 Nov 2006 21:39

Muffy really good idea! So hard to name dont know where to start, These boards are great and I PM those who are true mates! Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Nov 2006 21:39

Strump You are too dippy for anyones sake!!!

Kate Burl

Kate Burl Report 17 Nov 2006 21:40

*stomps onto thread and glares at the Dumpling*

helenbell

helenbell Report 17 Nov 2006 21:40

I get on with most people i think!! i enjoy the boards in general

Paul

Paul Report 17 Nov 2006 21:41

Oh yeah, I remember who I forgot.....

Paul

Paul Report 17 Nov 2006 21:41

KATE! I thought I added you! I typed it twice cos I accidently deleted the first one. PMSL

Cumbrian Caz~**~

Cumbrian Caz~**~ Report 17 Nov 2006 21:41

Paul taove thats why I didnt say as will forget someone! Love ya all! Caz xxxxxxxxxxxx

Catherine from Manchester

Catherine from Manchester Report 17 Nov 2006 21:41

top thread Muffy ;0))) i like but don't like if you know what i mean reading threads from Jennifer, jules and grannie- to name but 3-reason is-I so feel for them all-I am lucky in that I have never gone throught what they have had to gone through-I have a totally happy life- and my heart goes out to them all -all for very different reasons. Also to Claire HQ who only the other night was going thorough a personal prob of her own-I know there's tons of talk about not airing your dirty laundry in public-BUT this baord has helped loads of peeps-just cos you don't like the subject matter of the post don't make it wrong. catherine xx

♥~Muffy! ~♥

♥~Muffy! ~♥ Report 17 Nov 2006 21:42

*glares and *sulks* at Paulie !!! Well you know you make me laugh anyhow !!! MWAH xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Nov 2006 21:42

Muffers........please boot Dave off thread....he agreed with me! ~~~waves to Kate~~~~~~~~~~~

(¯`*•.¸JUPITER JOY AND HER CRYSTAL BALLS(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸JUPITER JOY AND HER CRYSTAL BALLS(¯`*•.¸ Report 17 Nov 2006 21:51

er guys............notice how he put my name first,...........he luvs me...............lolxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

♥~Muffy! ~♥

♥~Muffy! ~♥ Report 17 Nov 2006 21:52

Wouldn't boot Dave off !!! He is most welcome. Special mentions to: AL,Joy in a mess, Rose, Kate, Tony Walker, Strump, Lorraine from Lincoln, Catherine, Nyneve(caz), other Caz and Rach. *muses* think I may have forgotten somebody ..............

♥~Muffy! ~♥

♥~Muffy! ~♥ Report 17 Nov 2006 21:53

LOL Joy !!! xx