General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The Dressingrooms...

Page 8 + 1 of 25

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~  **007 1/2**

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~ **007 1/2** Report 19 Nov 2006 22:00

lol Polly, you'd better throw in a towel too. Olivier the theatre cat likes a dry bed when he comes in!

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 20 Nov 2006 14:46

Found my way here,through the tears.. * Don't worry about me* You still in there Gwen??

₪ TeresaW elite empress of deleted threads&#

₪ TeresaW elite empress of deleted threads&# Report 20 Nov 2006 14:47

Follows Polly... Now then laydeees....whats occurring?

Rose

Rose Report 20 Nov 2006 14:51

puss, puss, here puss. My, you have got a posh meow. Let's see your collar. Oh! Olivier, what a posh name. poo, have you been eating fish? and why are your feet wet? It's very quiet in here, is everyone having a nap before tonight's performance,,, maybe they are on stage having a rehearsal. I've got a note from my agent to say I am excused, bad back you know. Come on, we'll have a little snooze on the couch while it's peaceful - just shove the fireman out of the way... a little nip of whisky to help me sleep... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TOR

TOR Report 20 Nov 2006 14:52

*lands on floor after being pushed off couch* some people have no idea ! T.O.R. ;~))

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 20 Nov 2006 14:53

I've passed Steve on to Ayley..She's more desperate than I am.. You should see what I am doing to him elsewhere !! * torturing him*

₪ TeresaW elite empress of deleted threads&# Report 20 Nov 2006 14:54

Firemen? What firemen? Did they come back again? Where are they? Let me at 'em!

WhackyJackieInOz

WhackyJackieInOz Report 20 Nov 2006 14:58

Beer, spirit and wine bottles everywhere in this dressing room. Ok you lot out for a while while I clean the place up. And ladies no going in the men's dressing room It's not allowed. They are all in their with only G Strings on I know I peeped through the keyhole Going to have a word with the Producer about this mess. I know I'm a snitch. This is just not ladylike. Goodness knows what the men's rooms are like I shudder to think. Might go and have a look in a minute HEE HEE Jackie (Head Scrubber)

₪ TeresaW elite empress of deleted threads&# Report 20 Nov 2006 14:58

*looks worriedly at the little doll Polly has in her hand, with lots of pins sticking out of it*

TOR

TOR Report 20 Nov 2006 14:59

* goes shopping to buy Polly more pins *

TOR

TOR Report 20 Nov 2006 15:01

* reconsiders shopping trip and offers to clean mens dressing room for Jackie *

₪ TeresaW elite empress of deleted threads&# Report 20 Nov 2006 15:02

*backs slowly and carefully away from Polly, with a sideways step round the door* *Trips over Jackie peeking through mens dressing room keyhole!*

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 20 Nov 2006 15:03

* oops, sorry can't help with the cleaning* Puts hat on, going shopping for sharp objects... * what's that thing they cut peoples heads off.* Had them in France...years ago..

₪ TeresaW elite empress of deleted threads&# Report 20 Nov 2006 15:04

*gulp* It was a g...g...guillotine. *thinks about emptying the log basket by the fire*

WhackyJackieInOz

WhackyJackieInOz Report 20 Nov 2006 15:06

Hi Redhead I reckon we could tackle the mens room together lol. Might need you for moral support I'm looking for a younger Toy Boy. You got any ideas? Jackie

Hayley   Empress of Drama

Hayley Empress of Drama Report 20 Nov 2006 15:06

Polly you haven't passed Steve on to me.. You didnt see before :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 20 Nov 2006 15:08

*rushes in....just got back...was I mentioned??????????? Did I get a big part????????

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 20 Nov 2006 15:12

Anyone can have him,fight amongst yourselves... Leslee says they were choosing a ring, ...at 6am....!

TOR

TOR Report 20 Nov 2006 15:14

Younger than what Jacks ?? Looks like Steve's up for grabs - but consider carefully !! T.O.R. ;~))

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 20 Nov 2006 15:16

Gwen heard G-String mentioned crashes out of broom cupboard smelling a bit .....phew every one runs to window fast..to late for some ERRRR DID SOME ONE SAY G-STRING BBBUUURRP