General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The Manor House Chapter 4

Page 0 + 1 of 16

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

☺Carol in Dulwich☺

☺Carol in Dulwich☺ Report 3 Nov 2006 08:44

The story continues...................................... Lorraine and Jacks wedding is set and everyones very excited! Can anything go wrong? Mr Tony and Miss Strump have finally become an item, will he make an honest woman of her and pop that question? Muffy may have a shock in store for her! Rach has gone to find this mystery man, read on.....

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Nov 2006 08:50

Jack, you know who my parents are and your a man, how do i tell Mr Tony? I could lose him over this and im so worried....sips her tea

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Nov 2006 09:13

Answers the door, what on earth are you doing here? *oh god, heres trouble*

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 3 Nov 2006 09:14

hello sis long time no see

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Nov 2006 09:19

Jack this is my sister Puss, well thats what we call her *coz shes a cat*, What erm, brings you to our Manor?

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 3 Nov 2006 09:22

i missed you (ha) and wanted to know that you are ok, i hear your in love , am i right .

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Nov 2006 09:26

How on earth do you know that? Jack, im sure she doesnt need a job! *this is all i need* Do our parents know about me?

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 3 Nov 2006 09:29

hello jack yes i am looking for work thankyou,and sis dear our parents dont know yet !! will be back later xxxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Nov 2006 09:32

Ok, i'll see you later. Jack, you dont understand, my sister is trouble, but we need staff *why does she want a job* and why did she only pop in Jack........oh god, im going to lose him Jack!

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Nov 2006 09:52

Jack, Puss and i dont like each other, i love her of course, but she never sees me unless she wants some thing and whatever i have, she has to take it! She always took my toys when we were little even....oh dear

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Nov 2006 10:06

Yes shes younger. She is Mummys favourite and im Daddys....we clash so much and i know she will aim straight for Tony and if he falls for it, i'll kill him! God i think i need a drink and its to early!

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Nov 2006 10:14

Lets just say since i left home im possibly not in his good books! Puss has a way of getting away with anything and always makes it look like my fault! Very clever my darling sister. Maybe you will have a word with Tony for me? Ive only just got him and that was hard enough, i dont want to lose him and where is he? *panics*

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Nov 2006 10:24

I still get an income Jack from my Father and yes i still am part of his Estate........if he dies i suppose i get it, we dont have a brother, im not sure how it all works.........i shouldnt be talking like that should i.........

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Nov 2006 10:33

Your right Jack. Yes it looks beautiful Jack and she will be beautiful. My dress is done as well, hows your mum getting on with the others? Oh and we need to go through the food for the day, i can help Rach with it all. Oh and Jack, we have the Ball ere next week, i think we may need some 'goodies'.

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Nov 2006 10:44

Your a diamond Jack, i'll make sure she advises you in plenty of time. Right! I have to sort the girls new uniforms out. I'll see you later Jack and thanks for the chat.

Caz Nr Heathrow

Caz Nr Heathrow Report 3 Nov 2006 12:03

*peers around open door* Sorry.....ello I just lost me job down the frog, any chance a job. I'm good at waiting at tables.... might be a bit common for ere tho ello..* wipes snotty nose then offers a hand shake* Caz

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Nov 2006 12:06

*oh gawd, not my day today* as it happens yes we do need some staff *need to get you cleaned up though*........silly question i know, can you clean? *wheres the Butler when i need him*

Caz Nr Heathrow

Caz Nr Heathrow Report 3 Nov 2006 12:12

*looks guarded* ow much? *eyes widen...leans into Strump and whispers* I ain't doin it firr nowt ya knows? Caz

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Nov 2006 12:23

Of course youll be paid! I shall check with her Ladyship just how much, but you shall be paid. Now, why dont you go and , well, erm freshen up a bit and we can talk...put this on while your at it, looks like your size.......

♥~Muffy! ~♥

♥~Muffy! ~♥ Report 3 Nov 2006 12:50

Fank Gawd more elp is on it's way. It's been ell for me ere the last week or so as the only down stairs maid left. Best put the kettle on an meet this new un an make er welcome.