General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

LYNDA'S LUVVERLIES

Page 2 + 1 of 20

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Queen

Queen Report 16 Aug 2006 13:21

Its a pleasure have a nice day Lil

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 16 Aug 2006 13:23

Ditto Fabby Meercat: bring back lynda. remove troublemakers. Joy

Trish

Trish Report 16 Aug 2006 13:27

Nice to see you Meercat and I ditto your sentiments :-))

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Aug 2006 13:41

i was one of the last to add last night, saying ' nite hayley ' it all seemed quiet at the time, so strange it has been deleted. i received what i consider to be a 'positive ' email from genes support team, but wont put it on here, as i don't wish some eyes to read it! bryan.

valium

valium Report 16 Aug 2006 13:52

My name down for suport have not seen threads as was on hoilday to many good folk getting banned Valxxx

Trish

Trish Report 16 Aug 2006 14:24

Hi Val, did you have a good time? Bryan, lucky you - I'm still waiting for my reply. Better not hold my breath :-))

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 16 Aug 2006 15:16

still waiting for a response to my mail. 'waves to Lynda*

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 16 Aug 2006 15:18

Also waiting for a response. Also waves to Lynda. Joy

Vikki Brace

Vikki Brace Report 16 Aug 2006 15:22

Hi Ya Lynda Hope you are ok and can see the huge amount of support for you. Take care luv Vikkix

Germaine

Germaine Report 16 Aug 2006 15:23

Got one of the replies saying they can't discuss 3rd parties like others have. I replied saying they had missed the point as Lynda was only an example and I didn't wish to discuss just that. I have had no reply to that one.. Germaine x

Trish

Trish Report 16 Aug 2006 15:59

Still waiting for reply !

Roxanne

Roxanne Report 16 Aug 2006 16:14

*still waving,Lynda* ;-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Trish

Trish Report 16 Aug 2006 16:20

Perhaps I'm getting too suspicious in my old age ;-))

Linen

Linen Report 16 Aug 2006 17:36

My reply just said thanks for bringing it to their attention but I've just checked & still here. Just what is going on at GR HQ? Bring back Lynda Pace Vivienne xx

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 16 Aug 2006 19:18

nudge

Toothfairy

Toothfairy Report 16 Aug 2006 20:45

Nudgeing coz i can and i want to! Bring back HRH!!!!! BIN THE CHEAP TACK!!!!! LOU XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 16 Aug 2006 22:22

Ditto, my Good Fairy ... :-)

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 16 Aug 2006 22:36

Hiya Lynda..... Miss you loads. Jean x.

Toothfairy

Toothfairy Report 16 Aug 2006 22:45

Just to let you all know, i too am in correspondence with GR abuse...Found a couple of their replies VERY interesting!!! I will reveal all if/when i get confirmation from GR.. LOU XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 17 Aug 2006 05:40

morning nudge