General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Strump & Lynda .(Sunshine Girls) & Fitz .'Hello' x

Page 0 + 1 of 26

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 8 Sep 2006 18:22

*waves sadly*

Janet in Yorkshire

Janet in Yorkshire Report 8 Sep 2006 18:16

Hello, all Jay

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 8 Sep 2006 18:11

~~~~~~~~~Waves to everyone~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~carries on waving~~~~~~~~and waving~~~ ~~~~taking too long now~~~~~~~~~~waves~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ Gets out binoculars~~~~~~~Waves~~~~~ ~~~Cannot see those siitting at far end of bench ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~WAVES~~~~~~~~~~~ Elaine x lol !

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 8 Sep 2006 18:04

Hello to those in the title and many others who have been banned/suspended in the last 2/3 days. ~~~~~~~waves to you all~~~~~~~~~ Jean x.

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 8 Sep 2006 18:00

Well, erm, can't change the title ... but, anyway, ... hello.

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Sep 2006 13:13

I can wave back now at last and thank everyone for their nice messages x

Barbara

Barbara Report 8 Sep 2006 13:11

comes in with builders truck, to build an extension to the naughty step, and possibly a roof now the weathers getting colder........ Barbara..xx

Jackie

Jackie Report 6 Sep 2006 16:52

WAVES TO YOU JACKIE XX

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 6 Sep 2006 14:32

Move over, there's going to be more !!!

Linen

Linen Report 6 Sep 2006 09:31

Good Morning Girls & Fitz Sunny & blue skies here in the land of the summer people this morning, hope it's good with you. Vivienne xx

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 6 Sep 2006 09:03

~~~~~~~~~Waves to everyone~~~~~~~~~~ Elaine x

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 6 Sep 2006 09:00

Morning Ladies! Nice and sunny here in Yorkshire today. Pleased to see that Julie and Lemon never made it to the naughty step! lol Jeanette x

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 6 Sep 2006 08:56

Morning all. Sunny up here in the Highlands.. Hope you are better Donna. I have a sick bay running somewhere on here...! I'll put you in a quiet corner..

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Sep 2006 08:53

Good Morning xXx All is OK with the world this morning - so far .... My baby grew up this morning ... :-(((( and took himself off to BIG school, where he should now be entering the Main Hall and starting his Secondary School experience. He was SOOOOO excited ... his face was a picture that will stay with me for ever xx I;'m NOT getting emotional HONESTLY !!!!!! Elaine ;-)

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 5 Sep 2006 22:08

Hi my lovlies. Hope you are all well. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~waves~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jean x.

Barbara

Barbara Report 5 Sep 2006 20:03

Hi all, in the event of DD going on hols I promise to offer my assistance to Meercat....... Barbara..xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Sep 2006 11:19

Have added MY name, cos the way things are going today, I may be joining you lot on holiday :-)) IF I do end up on holiday.... PLEASE PLEASE leave this thread to go it's OWN way .... and someone set up a new thread for Strump, Lynda & Fitz (and who ever else ??) so that the new thread can be tended properly. Elaine ;-) I've removed Bec, cos I know she is in the process of renewing :-) xxxx

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 5 Sep 2006 09:07

Morning Ladies! It looks like you may be having some company on the naughty step soon! lol Jeanette x

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 5 Sep 2006 09:04

Morning girls and boy. Hope you are feeling better Donna...

Linen

Linen Report 5 Sep 2006 08:55

Morning Girls & Fitz Hope you are feeling better this morning Donna Have a Good Day Vivienne xx