General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Strump & Lynda .(Sunshine Girls) & Fitz .'Hello' x

Page 8 + 1 of 26

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 Jul 2006 10:32

Morning you lot xxx Hope your all being good xx What ya dun with the Sunshine ??????? We've had terrential down pours, flooding ... thunder/lightning .... and loads of WATER !!!!!!!!! but it's still V Hot !!! Still thinking about ya all xx Elaine ;-)

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 23 Jul 2006 10:37

Morning girls..... get hat buying you have a wedding to attend! ;o)

Linen

Linen Report 23 Jul 2006 10:44

Good Morning Ladies, I hope you have a lovely day. Don't know about you but this eight weeks feels like eight months to me, missing you all. Vivienne xx

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 23 Jul 2006 11:02

Oh dear - I hang my head in shame that I haven't added to this previously ......... so sorry ladies - pls don't think that I am not thinking of you all :O))) Bet you are all loving the heatwave ........... oh errr Lems - do you have one up there ??? pmsl Had a visitation from Pink yesterday lol - had a lovely afternoon but somehow I managed to lose the cucumber I bought for the salad only and hour before her arrival ............. vanished - gone - no idea where LMAO Love to you all :O)) xxxxxxxxx

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 23 Jul 2006 22:23

Good evening .... :-) Hope you'd heard that I am married to The Ego has Landed ? ......:-) lol *** must practise that lol more ***

Rosi Glow

Rosi Glow Report 23 Jul 2006 22:28

I hope all you ladys have had a good weekend. Rosi

Unknown

Unknown Report 24 Jul 2006 14:43

Afternoon :-)))))) Sorry for my absence ..... did you miss me ??? ..... 'No' ????? ... :-((( oh well :-) a girls pride can be hurt you know !! Oh well ...I was having a super time yesterday afternoon and last night !! .... and then again today I've been having a ball !! Back to reality now ... housework, bills, housework, kids, housework ..... *big sigh* Hello you lot :-)))))) Elaine ;-)

Catherine from Manchester

Catherine from Manchester Report 24 Jul 2006 14:44

you should be back soon girls, I will get that champagne on chill. Take care girls. catherine xx

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 24 Jul 2006 14:47

I was looking for this thread, had it fallen off the bottom ? Afternoon girls ! Lemon and co. Hope you will join Christine's etiquette classes when you are released...:-)p

Linen

Linen Report 24 Jul 2006 19:01

Hi Ladies, thinking of you & missing you. Vivienne xx

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 24 Jul 2006 19:03

Gives a massive hug to Strump, Bec, Jeanette and Lemon. MWAH! XXXX BC

Anne in North London

Anne in North London Report 24 Jul 2006 19:04

Hi there, I am looking forward to chatting to you all for the first time VERY soon. Love Anne in North London xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 24 Jul 2006 19:08

8th of the 8th for Lem's !!!! - or could be the day before .... not sure when the suspension actually came into effect. Well, I hope you are all taking my advice ? Sun Hats are a MUST ! Factor 90 Sun Tan lotion ALL over (can't have you getting a beautiful sun tan - this IS afterall, supposed to be a punishment, NOT a holiday ) You should all be brushing up on your English skills ... and be learning to speak the Queens English :-))) I'm NOT really Derbyshire Dancer in disguise !!! .... honest :-))))) Elaine ;-)))

Catherine from Manchester

Catherine from Manchester Report 24 Jul 2006 19:20

can some one please pm me and tell me how do you change your name on this pouter thingy. I have decided in the light of the forthcoming premiership I wish to change me name. catherine xx

Barbara

Barbara Report 24 Jul 2006 19:35

Thinking of you all........... Barbara..xx

Yvette

Yvette Report 24 Jul 2006 19:44

Hi girls, hope you are all ok, it was quite a shock to learn of your enforced holiday when i logged in today, i missed all the fun! Hope to see you all back asap. Yvette

Unknown

Unknown Report 24 Jul 2006 20:00

Who ? ...ME ?????? Ssssshhhhhh !! I'm NOT Derbyshire Dancer really ..!!!!!! ....HONEST ! :-)))) (What gave it away ??? ) Bakewell Tart :-)

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Jul 2006 09:55

Morning Ladies :-))))))) I'm off out shortly ..... but will catch ya all later :-))) Elaine ;-)

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Jul 2006 23:18

Well, have been sat outside, talking to the neighbours for last hour or so. A very pleasant evening it is as well :-))) Hope you have all had a pleasant day weather wise. Lemon, my thoughts are especially with you and Jilly :-))))) Well, nite nite ladies .... keep safe and keep well xXx Love to ALL of you Elaine ;-)

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 26 Jul 2006 18:44

Hello, everyone .... :-) About to send you an email, Mrs Haddock. Joy