General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Strump & Lynda .(Sunshine Girls) & Fitz .'Hello' x

Page 9 + 1 of 26

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 26 Jul 2006 18:49

Evening Girls.. Missing you all..

Unknown

Unknown Report 26 Jul 2006 22:39

Have spent most of the afternoon and evening in the garden :-) Four of us, sitting in the garden with fairy Lights twinkling away .... mostly pitch black though ! .... eating Chinese Chips from the Takeaway ! with Mayo and a helping of Sweet & Sour sauce to dip ! Nite Nite girls xxx Elaine ;-)

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 Jul 2006 09:37

Morning ladies ..... :-))) The weather is looking exotic again, so do take care outside ! Thinking about you all ..... make the most of your holidays, and hope to speak with you all soon :-)) Elaine ;-)

Catherine from Manchester

Catherine from Manchester Report 27 Jul 2006 09:45

Morning Ladies Have a good day whatever you do. can't be long now till your back. These GR package holidays should be on Watchdog I reckon. Well dodgy. catherine xx

Sally Moonchild

Sally Moonchild Report 27 Jul 2006 09:49

Hello everybody.....glad to know you are keeping in touch, and hope to see you back posting soon.......x

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 Jul 2006 21:03

Calling it a day girls. This room is too small for a PC and all the heat ...! Hope you have all been reading the threads today and having a laufff ! Take care Elaine ;-)

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 27 Jul 2006 21:07

Evening ladies. Am trying to get on the messenger site to talk to you but useless at this tecnical stuff....

Unknown

Unknown Report 28 Jul 2006 09:38

Morning girls !! Well .... another lovely day ahead ! I've been out in garden since 7.30am ... so guess where I'm going back to now ? :-)))) Oh, this is the life :-)) Elaine ;-)

Rosi Glow

Rosi Glow Report 28 Jul 2006 10:47

Good morning Ladies, I hope you are enjoying this lovely weather. Rosi

Deanna

Deanna Report 28 Jul 2006 10:52

And from me.................... ;-0) Deanna X

Barbara

Barbara Report 28 Jul 2006 10:54

and a hello from me............ Barbara..xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 28 Jul 2006 21:38

Evening :-))) Not that I've been out in the sun all day ..... but wondering whether or not to rename myself Beetroot Babe !! .... I'll not bother, cos when I wake up in the morning I'll be Hot Chocolate. Hope you ladies are all spending time relaxing :-)) Thanks for the PM's Lemon x I know your busy. :-) Kepp up the good work. Say hi to Jilly for me will y .... give her this big hug when ya see her {{{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}}}. Well, I only turned on to say nite :-))), so I'll ceck out Wendy's place and then call it a night ! Sleeping on TOP of the bed tonight :-))) Thinking of you ALL xXx Elaine ;-)

Batman

Batman Report 28 Jul 2006 21:41

Oh, what happened to the delightful Becs then?

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 28 Jul 2006 21:52

Nighty night girls, missing you all Gwynne

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 28 Jul 2006 21:54

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Special wave to Becs ~~~~~~~~~~~~ and to the rest of the girls ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Yoo----hoo ! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Elaine x

Batman

Batman Report 28 Jul 2006 21:59

Ok, just been pm'd and I understand it was a suspension. I won't give you a wave Becs because that would be very two faced, instead I'll blow you a raspberry.. See you soon.

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 28 Jul 2006 21:59

Hello, everyone .... :-)

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Jul 2006 09:15

**** Message from Strump **** My site has kept me oh so busy......i still get many pms and i thankyou all. Ive been so busy i havent seen the damn sun lol. Miss you all, but pleased i cannot add to the threads right now...or id get a ban lol. xxxx Morning Girls xxxxxx What's that smell in here ?? smells like a rotting corpse ... oh well, must just be my senses playing up this morning ... maybe I have been watching too mch TV ! Was watching CSI last night :-))))) Elaine ;-))

NannaMoo

NannaMoo Report 30 Jul 2006 00:15

Just realised I've not said Hi in awhile. Hello Girls....hope you all keeping well and see you soon. Enjoy the sunshine and come back nicely tanned! Nanna-M :))

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Jul 2006 08:53

Morning Ladies :-))) Hope your all being good ...? Lemon is away now for a few days, but desn't mean your not being thought about :-)) Have a good day !! Elaine ;-))