General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

psychic thread lost count

Page 0 + 1 of 22

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jul 2006 11:22

morning

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 6 Jul 2006 11:23

no. 15 ??? lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jul 2006 11:23

might be 16. Its like now thats what i call music cds lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jul 2006 11:26

I've got goosebumps on the top of my left arm and its itching. I've got Pete the name or garden peat.

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jul 2006 11:31

Was someone in spirit paralysed in the top part of the left arm?

Phoenix

Phoenix Report 6 Jul 2006 11:32

Morning everyone :-) Kaye x

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jul 2006 11:34

I've got Roger and Hutchinson and a man with black hair with a moustache, quite tall and slim. I had this man about a month ago and nobody could take him then but he's back.

George

George Report 6 Jul 2006 11:39

Hello, can't take Hutchinson but can take other two names but both are alive tho

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 6 Jul 2006 11:40

Morning Christine :O)) No gardening hun - am at work lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jul 2006 11:41

Are you thinking of having a new hairdo george?

George

George Report 6 Jul 2006 11:42

nope

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 6 Jul 2006 11:43

does anyone want to say hi to me lorraine or do i have to send a pic or somthing louise ps hope you make it to the dorset meet

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jul 2006 11:46

There is a lady in the spirit world who would have had a beehive hairstyle. I think she was around in the sixties. She wore mini skirts and may have liked dancing and motown. She keeps calling her hair a bouffant though. I think the hair was sort of ginger.

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jul 2006 11:49

just listen out lorraine or you can send a photo of one of your ancestors if you have one. just sent me a pm.

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 6 Jul 2006 11:51

thanks louise will do just popping to hairdresses first lorraine xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jul 2006 11:52

Did you like motown christine?

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jul 2006 11:53

I wonder if she was a hairdresser. She seems to know a lot about hairstyles which I unfortunately don't lol

Trifley

Trifley Report 6 Jul 2006 11:56

Hi Louise I have a tall, slim, black haired man with a moustache. Any further details? Dianne (Trifley)

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 6 Jul 2006 12:08

My ex was Roger Hutcheson....still well and truly with us !! Just a surprise to see the name !!

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jul 2006 12:09

Dianne was your man a landlord as in housing or something to do with colllecting insurance or taxes?