General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

psychic thread lost count

Page 5 + 1 of 22

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jul 2006 21:57

I feel her oustpokenness will make her slip up in some way. Could you pass the message on to her to be more gentle with people where she works? I feel there is going to be a row and she would be the one that got upset and it wouldn't do her career any good. They say this with love.

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jul 2006 22:00

Thanks christine. Its hard giving constructive criticism isn't it? lol Night night. I'm off to read. Might get some sleep now its cooler.

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 6 Jul 2006 22:01

night Lou

Just

Just Report 6 Jul 2006 22:01

Night Louise. Well done yet again! Claire

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 6 Jul 2006 22:02

Nite Louise. Sleep well. Viv

Mandy in Wiltshire

Mandy in Wiltshire Report 6 Jul 2006 22:05

Goodnight Louise and all xxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jul 2006 21:22

Happy friday evening people. How are those of us who cant afford to go out/haven't got a babysitter ? lol

Pippa

Pippa Report 7 Jul 2006 21:23

Hello! Any psychic energy telling you when I will sell my house? Seriously it sounds like you have been having very positive results.

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 7 Jul 2006 21:24

Hi Lou hows you yeah lea gone

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jul 2006 21:27

Pippa I am getting 4 months. I don't know if that is when you will sell or when you will move. Don't quote me on that though lol

George

George Report 7 Jul 2006 21:28

helloo

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jul 2006 21:36

Anyone know anybody that collects aeroplane memorabilia?

Borobabs

Borobabs Report 7 Jul 2006 21:37

Evening all hope everyones ok ;;; sick of rushing around having half hour to self;; Babs

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 7 Jul 2006 21:39

son has models but not memoribillia as such

Pippa

Pippa Report 7 Jul 2006 21:40

Oooh - that is near my birthday. I wil have to keep you updated. Does all this tire you out?

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 7 Jul 2006 21:40

Hi Babs

Pippa

Pippa Report 7 Jul 2006 21:41

My son tries to find anything collected with planes mostly military ones and has a special folder. His Godfather is in the RAF.

George

George Report 7 Jul 2006 21:41

nope

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jul 2006 21:42

Every night I think I'm not going to come on here but there is so much pap on television. I get so bored and I can't sleep. Can't settle to do much else at the moment.

**Dawn O**

**Dawn O** Report 7 Jul 2006 21:43

Hi Louise & Everyone, Have just spotted that you're all starting to gather. I have missed this thread beforehand, am going to read throu and then sit quietly. Hope everyone is keeping well.... Hugs, Dawn.