General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Psychic thread no 15

Page 7 + 1 of 23

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Phoenix

Phoenix Report 3 Jul 2006 20:45

Hi Louise - got that info you were after about OU courses. Give me a second and I'll pm you. Kaye x

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 3 Jul 2006 20:50

creeping in quietly to my corner......

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Jul 2006 20:50

Thanks Kaye. It was strange. I walked into the library and there they were - the OU course guide so I've been reading and getting confused all afternoon. It does look interesting though.

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 3 Jul 2006 20:51

evening all. will just sit over there if thats alright, will try not to trip on my way over which is what I have been doing all day

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Jul 2006 20:52

Polly I don't know if I'm linking in with your name but has your kettle broke? lol

Val :~)   from West Wirral

Val :~) from West Wirral Report 3 Jul 2006 20:52

Louise mine did yesterday bought new one today

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 3 Jul 2006 20:52

sat watchin an waiting quietly an thanks mum for your little sign today your still protectin her hi all

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Jul 2006 20:53

LOL!!!

Phoenix

Phoenix Report 3 Jul 2006 20:54

It's so good though because you can pick and choose the courses that suit you - I notice that there are a lot of Psychology courses. There are some Foundation Degrees too that you might be interested in like 'Foundation Degree in Early Years'? Do you think you'll jump straight in with a level 2 course? Kaye x

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 3 Jul 2006 20:54

No....Probably the connection with Polly and kettle ! *rushes to check kettle*....

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Jul 2006 20:56

I'm not very interested in the education courses Kaye. I want to do something that interests me. I get bored easy. There is a course about buddhism and one on death and dying. Very cheerful lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Jul 2006 20:57

Val would you have any idea why I am seeing Ermintrude the cow from the magic roundabout?

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 3 Jul 2006 20:58

Enters and quietly sits down to listen. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~waves to everyone~~~~~~~~

Phoenix

Phoenix Report 3 Jul 2006 20:58

You don't have to do a 'named degree' you could mix and match the things that interest you. I think you're right about choosing ones that will keep you interested as it's hard to keep motivated sometimes. Good luck with it. Kaye x

Val :~) from West Wirral Report 3 Jul 2006 21:00

no Louise the nearest I can see is Gertrude nearest to Ermatrude .The other neares to cows is a great Grandparent was a dairyman

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Jul 2006 21:00

oh so you do have dairy connections then. Have you been rushing around today?

Val :~) from West Wirral Report 3 Jul 2006 21:01

The gertrude is my hubbys side and Dairyman mine

Gillian Jennifer

Gillian Jennifer Report 3 Jul 2006 21:02

I have been given a gift of a large bunch of pansy's from the spirit world-can anybody tell me what pansy's mean in this context. PLEASE.

Val :~) from West Wirral Report 3 Jul 2006 21:02

no more than usual .. Im sorry to say!! I only recently found out I had this G grandparent !! so apart from being Dairyman I know nothing

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Jul 2006 21:06

I don't know what pansies mean Jennifer. val do you know a shaynie?