General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Psychic thread 12

Page 2 + 1 of 19

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jun 2006 12:29

Think it might be Felicity wishes children's books.

♥Julia♦from♦Liverpool ♥

♥Julia♦from♦Liverpool ♥ Report 20 Jun 2006 12:29

I was very tired yesterday but got alot more energy today - even tidy up lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jun 2006 12:30

someone would make a good children's book illustrator.

Mags

Mags Report 20 Jun 2006 12:30

One of my best mates is called felicity!

Phoenix

Phoenix Report 20 Jun 2006 12:30

I have been very up-beat recently and am feeling good today - don't know about being a surprise, more of a relief because I had a migraine last night. Never heard of Felicity wishes though. Kaye x

Mags

Mags Report 20 Jun 2006 12:33

Felicity wishes do birthday cards and my mate felicity sends out these cards whens its any of our friends birthdays.

Phoenix

Phoenix Report 20 Jun 2006 12:34

I have said to Hubby on many occasions that he should write a Childrens Book - he does this Kaye LaLa the Witch thing (hence my name) which is mad. He's very good at art, but he won't draw anymore. Kaye x

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jun 2006 12:34

mags do you know anyone in spirit who would have tended rhododendrons in a big mansion type garden?

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jun 2006 12:36

Who's hubby has such a loud voice that they could be a town crier? lol

Mags

Mags Report 20 Jun 2006 12:36

There are three of us close friends felicity being one and the other friends grandad passed recently, we were all close to him, he was a very keen gardener and did my friends mums garden which was a very large garden, not quite a mansion house but big!

Mags

Mags Report 20 Jun 2006 12:37

Thats not me then louise, not married!

Phoenix

Phoenix Report 20 Jun 2006 12:38

Probably. lol When he looses his temper and shouts he's very loud and quite scary - the dogs always take notice of him when he does it. Kaye x

♥Julia♦from♦Liverpool ♥

♥Julia♦from♦Liverpool ♥ Report 20 Jun 2006 12:38

my hubby is loud but my uncle applied to be a town crier a few years ago my dad thought it was hilarious

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jun 2006 12:39

I am getting 'loud mouth' lol did you do ballet when you were little kaye?

valium

valium Report 20 Jun 2006 12:41

Thanks Louise Valxxx

Phoenix

Phoenix Report 20 Jun 2006 12:42

No - I think I went once and my Mum said I had to choose between Horse Riding and Ballet - I was already going Horse Riding so I kept that up. I do love Ballet though - always saying I would like to go and see one. Kaye x

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jun 2006 12:43

I can see a little girl doing ballet I keep getting children's programmes like Enjy benjy. think i might be with julia but not totally sure.

♥Julia♦from♦Liverpool ♥

♥Julia♦from♦Liverpool ♥ Report 20 Jun 2006 12:43

sorry my internet connection keeps going off!! I call hubby and youngest loud mouths lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jun 2006 12:44

Has anyone been taking iodine tablets?

Phoenix

Phoenix Report 20 Jun 2006 12:44

My Sister did Ballet and we have a cute little picture of her in a tutu. But the childrens programmes you mention don't mean anything -never heard of Benjy????? Kaye x