General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Psychic thread 12

Page 9 + 1 of 19

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jun 2006 21:37

Have you got an horrendous boss at work Pam?

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jun 2006 21:39

Scored again!

Llamedos Pam

Llamedos Pam Report 20 Jun 2006 21:41

No I'm self employed, but the last time I worked for someone, his shop manager was a bitch and one day I had enough so i told her what I thought of her, what to do with her job and put my coat on and walked, it cost the boss a few hundred in compensation Pam

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jun 2006 21:42

Yes I was feeling it was a nasty woman. Have you a younger relation like a niece who wants to work for that company?

Llamedos Pam

Llamedos Pam Report 20 Jun 2006 21:44

My neice worked there the same time as I did, but left a few weeks before me Pam

Slinky

Slinky Report 20 Jun 2006 21:45

2-2

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jun 2006 21:46

Well I thought it was going to be a boring match. Thats why I decided to come on here. Wished I'd watched it properly now... never mind I'm with you lovely people xxxxhugsxxxx

Mandy

Mandy Report 20 Jun 2006 21:46

Louise your just showing off now ................. watching the football and doing readings ................. LOL :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) oh and talking on other threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can advertise yourself as the multi tasking medium .........................

Phoenix

Phoenix Report 20 Jun 2006 21:46

I wondered what you were on about then 2-2??? I've just worked out that it's football! lol It's banned in our house so I forget it's on. Kaye x

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jun 2006 21:47

Is your neice having problems in her new job?

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jun 2006 21:48

You have to be a multi tasker to be a medium Mandy. He has the telly on really loud and the kids are usually arguing.

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jun 2006 21:49

I wonder if the spirits think I am rude Mandy. I expect they are used to me by now. I even do competitions while waiting for a reply from someone. The other day I took a phone call lol

Heather

Heather Report 20 Jun 2006 21:50

Creeping in, have I missed a lot? :}

Mandy

Mandy Report 20 Jun 2006 21:51

Considering how they all crowd in trying to get in at once, I don't think they are bothered do you. Just glad of a chance to get through!!!!!!! Yes I know ........... even playing the 'Mint' ............... LOL :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jun 2006 21:53

I am just waiting for Pam to reply about her niece.

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jun 2006 21:56

tum te tum te tum yoohoo pammie are you there me duck?

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 20 Jun 2006 21:58

bet her connection has gone down as always seems to happen to people getting messages. spooky

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jun 2006 21:58

The thing is Mandy, when there is a long pause I am frightened of losing the link. I can't hold them forever. Often I get things and the person comes on too late and its gone.

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jun 2006 21:59

I'm losing pam's connection... hope she can get back on soon.

Polly

Polly Report 20 Jun 2006 22:00

just sitting here quietly, in case I get a message or some thing. Your really good Louise. Polly