General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Psychic thread 8

Page 0 + 1 of 18

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Slinky

Slinky Report 14 Jun 2006 10:05

can I come into your new thread Louise please... not sure about the London connection to me though. Anne :)

Morfydd

Morfydd Report 14 Jun 2006 10:05

Ok. See you there. M.

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Jun 2006 10:03

There is a lady in spirit with dark short hair. She lived in the east end of London for a while and went to train with the police. I think I'll start a new thread now..

Morfydd

Morfydd Report 14 Jun 2006 10:01

Overcast here, but cooler, thankfully. M.

Slinky

Slinky Report 14 Jun 2006 10:00

Good morning M... another beautiful day here in Chester. Louise... I knew a Roberta years ago... Anne :)))

Slinky

Slinky Report 14 Jun 2006 09:58

Good morning Louise... Anne :)))

Morfydd

Morfydd Report 14 Jun 2006 09:58

Hi Anne. M.

Morfydd

Morfydd Report 14 Jun 2006 09:57

We had visitors yesterday, so my house is lovely too, it makes it so much easier to be lazy today. LOL M.

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Jun 2006 09:57

While you are here Morfydd - do you know a Roberta?

Morfydd

Morfydd Report 14 Jun 2006 09:57

Not that I can recall. M.

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Jun 2006 09:56

Well the house is nice and clean for a change.....

Morfydd

Morfydd Report 14 Jun 2006 09:54

Louise, if they're like our district nurses they'll arrive when they want to, so you may have a long wait. I hate sitting round waiting for people to call. M.

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Jun 2006 09:51

Well we've got the district nurse coming today. I don't know where she is coming from, what time she is coming or what her phone number is so it doesn't look like I am allowed out for a while. Can you help me take my mind off my problems please?

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 13 Jun 2006 23:35

Thanks Louise.You are definitely one good soul. Just wanted to know the sex of She's grandchild as her other grandchild (it's big sister)says it is a girl. Thanks for a good night. Sleep well and have sweet dreams you deserve them. Big Hugs for you. Sue

SheWray

SheWray Report 13 Jun 2006 23:35

thank you xx

Mags

Mags Report 13 Jun 2006 23:34

Nite Louise, Catch you another time. x

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Jun 2006 23:31

ok thanks Sheila xx I am off now. Thanks for an entertaining evening everyone. It was fun.

SheWray

SheWray Report 13 Jun 2006 23:30

something that has needed to happen for a long time is happening now - and god willing this will mean that a certain person I love will be able to live with some degree of happiness will pm you

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Jun 2006 23:27

your message is 'happiness is just around the corner. You've been feeling a little sad lately. Take things with a dose of salt. Good on yer girl.' Does that make any sense?

SheWray

SheWray Report 13 Jun 2006 23:23

could it be 'and a lucia' - cos the person spoke fast if so - yes