General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Psychic thread no 5

Page 2 + 1 of 32

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Cazziemc

Cazziemc Report 5 Jun 2006 11:11

Not a raving fan, but I definitely like them. By raving, I don't mean raving as in the type of music raving, more that I don''t buy their music, but love to listen to it. Thanks, Carol.

Helen

Helen Report 5 Jun 2006 11:12

Morning all Only in briefly - I'm at work - can't take any of this Louise Will try and call in later. Hope all goes well. Helen x

Forgetmenot

Forgetmenot Report 5 Jun 2006 11:12

Morning Louise and everyone else xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jun 2006 11:12

Morning :-)

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jun 2006 11:13

Do you know someone that had an accident in a swimming pool Carol?

Cazziemc

Cazziemc Report 5 Jun 2006 11:14

Not that I can think of at the moment, Louise. My mum hates water though and has a strong fear of it if this counts. Thanks, Carol.

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jun 2006 11:16

I've got the feeling that someone was pushed in a swimming pool and someone got done for attempted murder. I am probably way off target with this.

Cazziemc

Cazziemc Report 5 Jun 2006 11:18

Louise, not sure if there is a connection, but the person I am thinking of (a close relative to me) was thought to have committed suicide by jumping from a block of flats. However, all my family have never believed this (due to a lot of circumstances and things that did not add up) and we have always had a belief that there is more to his death than we know - in fact, we have always thought that he may have been pushed. Could it be this do you think? Thanks, Carol.

Forgetmenot

Forgetmenot Report 5 Jun 2006 11:19

Louise I got pushed in a swimming pool as a child, but no murder charge, I nearly drowned and have a real fear of water

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jun 2006 11:20

well suicide is very close to murder. I suppose it is like mudering yourself. I must be with you carol and I get the name Carol although I thought it was carol chuckle bunny and I did get the feeling that the person would turn up on the thread later.

Cazziemc

Cazziemc Report 5 Jun 2006 11:20

Louise, so hope it is me. Thanks, Carol.

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jun 2006 11:22

Carol I have been hearing this song all morning by Damien Marley -its a favourite of mine. 'out in the street there is murder'. Welcome to jamrock' This is most peculiar.

Cazziemc

Cazziemc Report 5 Jun 2006 11:23

Louise, I think Bob Marley also sang the song with the line 'out in the street there is violence' did he? Thanks, Carol.

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jun 2006 11:24

Did the suicide happen in London?

Cazziemc

Cazziemc Report 5 Jun 2006 11:25

No Louise, in Manchester, but he did have many friends in London and a lot of them attended his funeral. Thanks, Carol

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jun 2006 11:27

I am getting this now Carol. I've been getting Agatha Christie. she wrote murder novels. I've been thinking about Jamaica inn which is on Dartmoor. Now I know there was a big story about an escaped convict on dartmoor a few years ago. Well I think that they are trying to say that someone has got away with murder. Carol I don't know what to do about this. Its a bit heavy.

Cazziemc

Cazziemc Report 5 Jun 2006 11:28

Hi Louise, sorry, would you rather PM me? Thanks, Carol.

Cherry

Cherry Report 5 Jun 2006 11:29

Good morning Louise, just popping in. My Dad was a champion swimmer and whilst practising high dives in a pool that the coach was supposed to have ensured be empty of swimmers, he entered the water, hit a lone underwater swimmer and knocked him out cold! Dad refused to dive competitively after that frightening incident. Cherryx

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jun 2006 11:30

Its ok Carol. I haven't quite got it yet. Was there something cropped up at the post mortem? I've been thinking about scanning bodies

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jun 2006 11:32

I might be linking in with your swimmers girls. Hang on to them for a bit!