General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jan's GR hen night.......girls only!!!!! ...TONIGH

Page 0 + 1 of 24

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Yvette

Yvette Report 4 Jun 2006 19:07

ok girls, our Jan is making an honest man of Rick this weekend so we are going to send her off in true GR style with a hen night on the boards this wednesday evening at 8pm.

Yvette

Yvette Report 4 Jun 2006 19:08

I have a gentleman booked for entertainment (if you know what i mean ;-)...), vodka jellies, canapes and lots of booze on order. If you would like to attend please leave your name on here so i know how many to expect on the evening. All are welcome as long as they are of the female persuasion...so no Dan and Rick that doesn't mean you can sneak in lol See you all there girls :-)) Yvette

OneStopGenealogy

OneStopGenealogy Report 4 Jun 2006 19:10

I'll be there.. looking forward to a night out already!!!

Tina-Marie

Tina-Marie Report 4 Jun 2006 19:13

Will, defo be there..love to party.... Tina x

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 4 Jun 2006 19:13

Ooohh... never been to a hen night (didn't have them when I was a lass). Do I need earplugs ...what sort of manly entertainment can I expect..... (do I need my glasses).

Nana Anna

Nana Anna Report 4 Jun 2006 19:14

Ooooh yes count me in got four weddings to attend this year defo need some practise runs. Anna x

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 4 Jun 2006 19:15

I'll be there!! ;o)

Yvette

Yvette Report 4 Jun 2006 19:17

Carol,no idea about the L plates, can you bring some just in case? Jean, not sure about the glasses as i haven't seen this man perform yet, however he does come highly recommended....we may need to sit on Maz to get a good view though lol As for the earplugs....by the end of the evening i am sure they will be essential, lol

Mags

Mags Report 4 Jun 2006 19:17

Oh pleeeease! I got enuff on me plate zippin' buttonin'. elastic'ing, popping an' oofing to cope with a bucket after a bender! If she's still feeling rough Saturday - I'll blame you! LOL Mags xx

Yvette

Yvette Report 4 Jun 2006 19:21

Mags, have no fear, Jan is not the type to over indulge..... pmsl

Tina-Marie

Tina-Marie Report 4 Jun 2006 19:23

~~~~~~~~~hellooooo Auntie Jean~~~~~~~~~ we will party in true 'Jan' style....loudly. lol Tina x

Mags

Mags Report 4 Jun 2006 19:24

Oh no???? You wanna know about her and my husband?? LOL Think I'll save that for the hen night!

Jan From Bristol

Jan From Bristol Report 4 Jun 2006 19:25

ohhhhhhhhhhhh Mags pmsl remember elastic band , that was no 1!! bra straps No 2!! and fluff out No 3 but not too much xx

Yvette

Yvette Report 4 Jun 2006 19:25

Mags i look forward to hearing all about that one lol

Jan From Bristol

Jan From Bristol Report 4 Jun 2006 19:37

norty mags !! pmsl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! roflmao

~♥ Daisy ♥~

~♥ Daisy ♥~ Report 4 Jun 2006 20:23

See you Wednesday night girls. Daisy

Rick

Rick Report 4 Jun 2006 20:32

So I guess I'm being sent out for the night then ?

~♥ Daisy ♥~

~♥ Daisy ♥~ Report 4 Jun 2006 20:34

And no changing your name trying to get on here. You'll be rumbled! Daisy

marie from stoke

marie from stoke Report 4 Jun 2006 20:34

Ooooooooooooh! can I come? I havent had a good night out for ages! Marie: ))

Rachel

Rachel Report 4 Jun 2006 20:35

Sorry Rick, you'll have to get the boys to throw you a stag do. I can get a vail and fluffy handcuffs (just a loan - honest)!!!