General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Psychic thread part 3

Page 6 + 1 of 19

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 2 Jun 2006 21:33

still matching some of this have a robert and teeth bit really a worry could it be me ?????

Debs

Debs Report 2 Jun 2006 21:34

the pains in the arm and teeth falling out are relevant to me but he was male. to personel to put details on here

♫Jilly McMad♫

♫Jilly McMad♫ Report 2 Jun 2006 21:34

Louise I am sore under my left arm...wouldnt call it a pain tho...dunno if thats relevant to wot you're saying

Slinky

Slinky Report 2 Jun 2006 21:34

Oh yes... thought he was gorgeous!! Watched all his films and was very upset when I found out he batted for the other team!! Anne :)))

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jun 2006 21:35

I liked him as well. was such a shame. This is fun. I don't know who I have here but let me see what your message is.

Slinky

Slinky Report 2 Jun 2006 21:36

Looks like you got a jumble of people coming through tonight Louise!! Anne :)))

Slinky

Slinky Report 2 Jun 2006 21:38

Do you want me to tell you who is on the picture Louise... it may help you!! Anne :))

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jun 2006 21:39

Creeps back and grabs Shirley Anns hand again

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jun 2006 21:39

Don't tell me anything Honey. I am supposed to tell you things! You can tell me afterwards if you like.

Shirley Ann

Shirley Ann Report 2 Jun 2006 21:39

I have had a pain in my arm for months, keeps me awake at night, had xray on it but nothing showed up. Shirley Ann.

Slinky

Slinky Report 2 Jun 2006 21:39

Shirley and Nell... you wanna hold my hand??? Anne :))

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 2 Jun 2006 21:39

Nelly that was a long p must of been holding that in for a while lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jun 2006 21:40

Have you got problems with your toes?

Slinky

Slinky Report 2 Jun 2006 21:40

Yes I have Louise!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jun 2006 21:42

Well the message is 'take care of your toes.You could do with going to do a chiropodist ( is it those that do feet?) but everything will be fine.

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 2 Jun 2006 21:43

well done Louise

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~  **007 1/2**

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~ **007 1/2** Report 2 Jun 2006 21:44

Well done!

Shirley Ann

Shirley Ann Report 2 Jun 2006 21:44

Lemon is holding both of my hands. lol I have trouble with my toes, they get locked and i can't move them, really painful, Shirley Ann.

Slinky

Slinky Report 2 Jun 2006 21:44

I was only thinking this week that I should go to one... seems a funny thing to bring through... but as some of us know... the spirits go to extremes to bring a message to you...lol... Thanks, Louise... will certainly do it now. Anne :)))

♥Julia♦from♦Liverpool ♥

♥Julia♦from♦Liverpool ♥ Report 2 Jun 2006 21:45

well done Louise