General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ALL DAY PARTY AT MINE **TODAY**

Page 4 + 1 of 27

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

.•:*:•. Devishly Angelic Juliecat & Panda..•:*:•.

.•:*:•. Devishly Angelic Juliecat & Panda..•:*:•. Report 10 May 2006 12:11

Why thank you :-) *runs hand up leg pulling skirt up and exposing more of it*

.•:*:•. Devishly Angelic Juliecat & Panda..•:*:•.

.•:*:•. Devishly Angelic Juliecat & Panda..•:*:•. Report 10 May 2006 12:19

*sighs regretfully* Sorry Steve I have to go..........I'm sure Polly will be more than willing to take care of you................ ;-)))

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 May 2006 12:21

Blows kiss back to Steve and worries he hasn't got the hang of stalking.....or maybe he has lol X Julie you are sooooo rude :-)

Shady Lady

Shady Lady Report 10 May 2006 12:21

Slinks in wearing scarlet bustier,mini skirt,fish net stockings and stilettos'.Happy birthday Anne heres your pressie',gives Anne large box containing blow up man.' You wouldnt believe the trouble I had finding one that looks just like Brad Pitt'.

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 May 2006 12:21

*laters julie sweetie*

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 10 May 2006 12:23

====================>* runs away *, I have upset Lemon, don't want that therefore I will have to refuse you advances...*bet that Julie isn't as well endowed as I am.*

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 10 May 2006 12:25

sneaked on at work keep going only another half hour so be home in an hour,,,an get me a big drink ready cos i need it oh sorry hope your birthdays going great

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 10 May 2006 12:28

Thank goodness, Shady Lady is here !!~~~~waves~~~ . you can have him, he is worse than ever now, leaping about the threads...Love the outfit !!!

Shady Lady

Shady Lady Report 10 May 2006 12:30

'By the way ladies I have brought my own man with me today so put your claws away' Reaches out of door and drags handsome man into room ' He's a David Boreanaz look-a-like,isnt he gorgeous?'

Shady Lady

Shady Lady Report 10 May 2006 12:32

'Polly Anna you can dance with him if you want to cause you are my mate'

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 May 2006 12:33

*tut tut polly telling tails* *waves at Gwen~~~~* *looks a shady with a big grin on my face, now that is sexy*

Shady Lady

Shady Lady Report 10 May 2006 12:35

'Hi Steve fancy doing the Salsa with me?'

Howie

Howie Report 10 May 2006 12:44

McAnne I do hope you manage to stay on your feet with all the drinking you are doing so before you fall down flat Have a great Happy Birthday and many more of them XXXXXXXXX howieXXXX

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 May 2006 12:46

Hi Gorgeous how you doing? before anyone starts smacking me with salsa shoes....I meant Howie XXXX (((( ))))

Shady Lady

Shady Lady Report 10 May 2006 12:51

'Hello Lemon,I knew you meant Howie,havent seen you in ages,how are you girl?'

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 May 2006 12:53

i'm fine Shady, still about but maybe a bit quiter, hope you ok too XXX

Shady Lady

Shady Lady Report 10 May 2006 12:55

'Couldnt be better Lemon,how come your quieter.have you had trouble ,is that Daniel playing you up again?'

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 May 2006 12:58

No not really just mainly posting on other peoples threads rather than starting any, but I am fine XXXX

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 May 2006 12:59

no wonder i cant stalk you lemon if your hiding lol *head towards shady wif a rose in my mouth*

Shady Lady

Shady Lady Report 10 May 2006 13:01

'Oh yippee! Its Salsa time!