General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

SATURDAY NIGHT QUIZ ~ 8.30~ NO GOOGLING!!!

Page 0 + 1 of 21

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jan From Bristol

Jan From Bristol Report 28 Apr 2006 17:16

You will need to be able to access GC PHOTOS ~ THE NEXT GENERATION Dont be late !! xx please keep nudged now n again :-))

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 28 Apr 2006 17:17

Great. I'l be back from work. Gwynne

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 28 Apr 2006 17:17

Me not sure I'll be present miss as will be in London all day but will try!! xx

Jan From Bristol

Jan From Bristol Report 28 Apr 2006 18:00

Awwww Pink you always manage to wangle out of them!! xx

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 28 Apr 2006 18:16

oh gawd, better not be any more of ME on there !!!! someone will have to let me know as I will be OUT with the 'erberts doing flamenco (don't ask!) Maz. XX

Rick

Rick Report 28 Apr 2006 18:18

More detail needed please Maz :-)) We'll need a demonstration on 10th June too. Rick.xx

Conan

Conan Report 28 Apr 2006 18:28

Could I just say that any photos of me still carry an anonymity clause and that any unauthorized use will attract the immediate attention of my lawyers. Particularly those unflattering snaps of me at the last Chelmsford meet, where............. I am sure....... the late Mr Holbein could have performed a much better job with his paint and brushes.

Jan From Bristol

Jan From Bristol Report 28 Apr 2006 18:31

ohhhh now I have got an Idea lol thanks Keith xx hope yr well hun :-))

Conan

Conan Report 28 Apr 2006 18:38

Hmmmmm.............perhaps I should have remained silent. Or perhaps I should have expressed my dire concerns on the Success Board That would have got us all suspended.................. and I would then have no need to worry about tomorrow's quiz !

Jan From Bristol

Jan From Bristol Report 28 Apr 2006 18:41

lol ~ omg dont Keith!! I dont know what went on ~ and dont think I really want too! But dont get us banned hun just spent 2 hrs doing the quiz lol xx

Conan

Conan Report 28 Apr 2006 18:50

Maybe we can come to some arrangement Jan ?????

Jan From Bristol

Jan From Bristol Report 28 Apr 2006 18:51

ok sweets I promise not to use your photo (this time)~ you promise not to get me suspended? DEAL or NO DEAL lol xx

Conan

Conan Report 28 Apr 2006 19:52

Thank you for your most subtle nudge CB ( it now seems that a man can no longer take a well earned break from this Board without someone tugging at his shirtails ). In answer to your question Mistress Jan. It's................................................................. No Deal !!!

Jan From Bristol

Jan From Bristol Report 28 Apr 2006 19:53

ok luv ~ what box you wanna open now?? xx

Bec

Bec Report 28 Apr 2006 19:54

*considers removing photos* lol

Jan From Bristol

Jan From Bristol Report 28 Apr 2006 20:00

has copies!! xx

Conan

Conan Report 28 Apr 2006 20:06

No................ no boxes need to be opened this time my friend. I seek only the guarantee that my photo will forever be consigned to the deleted bin. In fact......... I might even be persuaded to trade it for a naughty little snap that I have of Becs doing a rather unseemly impression of a naked nymph dancing in the moonlight along the Flitch Way......................

Conan

Conan Report 28 Apr 2006 20:40

Where is that Chuckle Bunny whenever you want her ?

Conan

Conan Report 28 Apr 2006 20:46

You have done nothing my friend................ that's the trouble !!! I received no reply to my earlier post, and I was rather hoping that you would keep this thread nudged until I do........or until midnight......whichever is the earlier.

Conan

Conan Report 28 Apr 2006 20:55

Hmmmmmmmm there might not be any fun tomorrow night. If I don't get a satisfactory reply about my photos then my lawyers will be at the High Court in the morning seeking an appropriate injunction.