General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Where's our GR Mafia Boss?

Page 1 + 1 of 24

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 9 Apr 2006 20:58

And Scotland !*skirl of bagpipes*..

Frosty

Frosty Report 9 Apr 2006 20:59

BC..Is that anything to do with missing bal*s? He seems nice and could make nice offspring..But pmt makes ladies like that..lol

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 9 Apr 2006 21:00

...and Scotland......

Daniel

Daniel Report 9 Apr 2006 21:00

BC make the bed. I feel I may be staying a few days/months. How are your locks?

Small but Perfectly Formed Wendy

Small but Perfectly Formed Wendy Report 9 Apr 2006 21:01

HE HE .....:o))))))

Frosty

Frosty Report 9 Apr 2006 21:01

bc not saying that about you but thread on earlier.hope not to offend

Daniel

Daniel Report 9 Apr 2006 21:02

Someone say bitch just for the extra spice :-)

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 9 Apr 2006 21:03

Yes Frosty, it has something to do with missing...er...parts:-) And Daniel, you have no place to go....even my cellar is occuplied:-) lol

Daniel

Daniel Report 9 Apr 2006 21:03

Not even your attic?

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 9 Apr 2006 21:05

Frosty, am not offended:-) Next time a grannie starts having a go at you....send for me....LOL BC

Mauatthecoast

Mauatthecoast Report 9 Apr 2006 21:05

Will sit next to you girls,i've brought a big basket for you know who? Did you mention locks Daniel. Yes well they do grow on your head. Off with it !! * getting carried away with all the drama lol

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 9 Apr 2006 21:08

OK form an orderly queue girls and boys.....I am selling tickets for ringside seats...only ten quid a ticket.. can provide bibs in case you get splattered with blood....*runs away to be sick.......lol

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 9 Apr 2006 21:10

Can we take photos ?

Mauatthecoast

Mauatthecoast Report 9 Apr 2006 21:18

Here's a sponge BC When you get the photos Baby we'll have them printed in next month's YFTree, in the horror pages

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 9 Apr 2006 21:22

front page...........

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 9 Apr 2006 21:26

BC.. will you accept a cheque... five ringsides please... oohhhh must sort out how my video camera works ! Sue xxx

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 9 Apr 2006 21:38

'Candy Floss. Ice cream .....' * wheels barrow in *

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 9 Apr 2006 21:41

Right, just had my bubble bath....*rolls up sleeves...now where is the vict...I mean where is Daniel? *waves to Sue and sells her some tickets...good thinking Baby...Maureen are you awake? lol BC

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 9 Apr 2006 21:44

He is watching television..........do we need the rotten eggs and squidgy tomatoes or is that going too far.??

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 9 Apr 2006 21:44

Waves back to BC... ooh... need a cushion, and a brollie.... and extra batteries for the camera.......... and some sandwiches..... Sue ... getting excited now !